You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I appreciate your honesty, I really do.

However, I can say hand on heart that this is not the case here. She is shy, extremely generous, kind and at this moment in time a bit emotionally unstable. In her weak moments when I have to comfort her, she even considers herself worthless and stupid. This despite being by far the most intelligent person I've ever got to know.

Sometimes in life you'd like to turn back the clock a bit. Right now, I wish I could fast forward a few months.

> Wince! <

Mate, I've been out with more than my fair share of insecure women. Believe me, they are a pain in the fucking arse. Going bolo if she even thinks you're looking at someone else, feeling your cock after a pretty girl has walked past to make sure you're not getting a rock salmon, waking you up at 1am to row about some insignificant shit that she's dwelling on even though you have to be up at 5am for work.

Pay heed. Trouble, mate. Trouble.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

captain mate if you are in a relationship and have been for a while and your other half says right you fat twat you have let yourself go and need to take care of your body a bit better or you will pop your cloggs and i will be left here on my own well that is fair enough because her reasons for wanting you to lose weight are in good faith if you like

But someone who you have just start or hoping to start a relationship with tells you you need to lose weight before i will spend any of my time on you well that is just fucked up and you truely are better off without her

you cant live your life to please others, you only get one go at this and you should be happy with your life and yourself.

Most of all to have people trying to change you into something that you are not, well that will fail because you cant keep up the act 24/7

your body is a shell if you fall in love with the shell then it will fade away as your shell fades with age most of the time much earlier as there will always be an younger slimer more beautiful shell

Its the person inside the shell that is what she should be wanting to spend time with

I dont believe that its as much to do with the changing of the attitudes of the sexes as much as it is an excample of people wanting to control others in relationships whether they be male or female control shouldn't be part of any relationship

Im sure that the context of the coment isnt done justice in the post and it hasnt gone the way you ment it to be but the subject is a very good one

However, I can say hand on heart that this is not the case here. She is shy, extremely generous, kind and at this moment in time a bit emotionally unstable. In her weak moments when I have to comfort her, she even considers herself worthless and stupid. This despite being by far the most intelligent person I've ever got to know.

Sometimes in life you'd like to turn back the clock a bit. Right now, I wish I could fast forward a few months.

that's the same shit my ex-wife gave to me after the break up of her relationship (not including the lose weight stuff ).she was on anti-depressants before i met her because of the break down in her relationship.i hope your lady friend isnt heading down the same road.depression is a nasty illness.

I've been trying (and still am) for months to hook up with someone I really, really like. The other day she just comes right out and says: My dear, you need to slim down.

Wtf? I guess that shows how 'far' equality has got. If I told a woman to lose weight I would be the devil incarnate.

Fuck, I guess this is my last night on the ale for quite some while.

Fuck that, she needs one of these:

Cuntpunch-1.gif

Get yourself in the gym. Deadlift some heavy weight - Squat some heavier weights, eat clean food. Waltz up to her after a couple of months lookin like 'da man' and sweep her off her feet. I think women like to test you about how much you want them. I think this might be the test.

Fuck that shit.

I'd agree she want's to be swept off her feet but not by him, he's 'the friend'.

Everyones seen it happen, half of us have probably been through it (and it works both ways). He's her 'friend', she never ses's it as anything else, he clings to the fact that he might have a chance and will do anything she asks to impress/convince her.

The reality, usually, is the guy/girl is left dangling while the object of their affection shags themselves through a succession of people that aren't right for them. You hang around waiting for your chance but all you're really their for is to pick up the pieces and set him/her back on the path to some other loser.

You need to not be their at the end of the phone for everything, doesn't mean you have to ignore her or be a wanker just don't be 'that' guy.

I wouldnt feel too bad for her as I would also feel worthless and stupid if i had to be comforted by the captain.

Cardie is bang on the money here and has been repped accordingly, as has dirty sanchez for that textbook cuntpunch.

Losing weight in the hope you can transcend the fatty friend who picks up the pieces, into hunky of throbbing cock who ruins her knickers just by walking into the room just isn't going to work.

Lose the weight by all means, but it isn't going to be a ticket to lurv for you with this girl I'll wager.

You're only hope is push her away, preferably by fucking your way through her facebook friends, and see if she comes a-running, labia adripping in the wind.

I doubt I'll ever tire of seeing that cuntpunch. It's beautiful. Drops to one knee, gets his shoulder behind it, and JAB with a little recoil for maximum impact on the cunt. Textbook.

Indeed... even looks like he gets the angle right to give it a full hit. Not just a glancing blow... but as we know with our nuts, a glancing blow can sometimes be more painful.

I doubt I'll ever tire of seeing that cuntpunch. It's beautiful. Drops to one knee, gets his shoulder behind it, and JAB with a little recoil for maximum impact on the cunt. Textbook.

And his face as he stands up again shows that he knows it was good. That's a true pro. I wouldn't have been able to not make a Bruce Lee sound as I swung the punch.