You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dog Chaser
Surely someone'll be as excited as me:

News3_1.jpg

???

Read the book, heard the audiobook, can't wait for the film.

Agreed, cracking book, hopefully the film will be as good

I just watched Star Trek at the cinema last night. I thought it was very good. Really looking forward to the new Terminator film too.

As a general point, most of the trailers I saw before Star Trek were uninspiring and relied too much on CGI. I hope there will be a bit of a correction to this in years to come, as there really should be a central place preserved for well written and well acted films, where the characters are developed and you get immersed in the story and so on.

Perhaps I'm becoming an old fart, but most of the trailers looked like someone got a new computer for Christmas to me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
i really like george clooney...

[YOUTUBE]qszzV1tkzoE[/YOUTUBE]

looks okay

If you don't like George Clooney then you probably touch children or rob old people; I think that's a pretty bomb-proof assessment of the situation.

That looks good apart from Ewan's yank accent. It sucks Ewan. Again. Sort that shit out.

I'm looking forward to seeing South of the border. I'm going to cast a careful eye over proceedings, given that Olive Stone has a little history in being creative with facts (JFK), but a film which features a tour of South American leaders and allows them the time to speak on how they see their future is a mouth watering prospect for me.

Hwhau48LUAA

Hopefully it will get seen by a few people in the US and will neutralise some of the right-wing bluster about the region.

Oh, and that Wolfman looks like it's got a fine cast. I'll be having a look at that too.

I'm looking forward to seeing South of the border. I'm going to cast a careful eye over proceedings, given that Olive Stone has a little history in being creative with facts (JFK), but a film which features a tour of South American leaders and allows them the time to speak on how they see their future is a mouth watering prospect for me.

Hwhau48LUAA

Hopefully it will get seen by a few people in the US and will neutralise some of the right-wing bluster about the region.

Oh, and that Wolfman looks like it's got a fine cast. I'll be having a look at that too.

I'll be watching that Stone one as well.

• 3 months later...