You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Porto chucked out of Champions League

Chocoholic

If Porto are thrown out, as a team already qualified in the groups, surely the top seeded pre-qualifing team (i.e Us) should be put through to the groups automatically. Whoever replaces Porto should come in at the first qualifying round.
This post is utter sense. There is no place for your type round here. Take yourself off. Go on, go, now!!

Kind of means his league wins in Portugal and his European trophies are sullied as fuck. It's the same situation as with Marseille; nobody is going to tell me that fixing your league games, to give you a walk in the park on a Saturday, doesn't give you a massive helping hand in Europe.

The special one? It would seem not.

These things all happened in the same week.

1) Porto kicked out of the CL for irregularities during Mourinho's time there.

2) Milan possibly get in through the back door.

3) Mourinho appointed manager of Inter.

4) Silvio Berlusconi gets his new chequebook in the post.

I'm calling shennanigans! RABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLE!

If Porto are thrown out, as a team already qualified in the groups, surely the top seeded pre-qualifing team (i.e Us) should be put through to the groups automatically. Whoever replaces Porto should come in at the first qualifying round.

That is EXACTLY what I said to someone in work before. It's common sense and therefore that explains why UEFA won't do it.

They are all a bunch of Corrupt bastards from the top to the bottom just look at the money involved and you can see why its bent to fuck with £40m for a CL place a few envelopes will be passed around to ensure that kind of money come into the coffers every year

And then there is the value added to the players that they sell every year you see it in France and Portugal they churn out a young star who comes from nowhere and the next thing you know he is priced @£25m and that money doesn’t go back into any of those clubs

Why do you think governments are getting involved with who should be a fit and proper person to own a club ?

You can launder millions of £ every transfer window turning any amount of money regardless of origin squeaky clean

This is the tip of the Ice-berg it will take a few years more before it all comes out in the wash unless they bury it first it will be a bit like the gods banker scandal should open a book on The Special One being found swinging from Blackfriars

I think you blue kipper readers should go on there now and start spreading a rumour that puts Everton in line as replacements. Find some co-efficients table or something, add on something about 1985, they'll be expecting it by the end of the week.

Ha ha is right!

And when they don't get it:

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

It's all coz of dem merderers!

Heysel!

Etc.

I think you blue kipper readers should go on there now and start spreading a rumour that puts Everton in line as replacements. Find some co-efficients table or something, add on something about 1985, they'll be expecting it by the end of the week.

If there were just a smidgeon of justice left in this world, everton would already have been given Porto's place.