You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, As long as you admit you're sinning and you don't do it openly you're still considered a Muslim. You're very sinful, but still a Muslim.

If you deny that you're sinning, then you can no longer be considered a muslim.

So if you admit it you don't get stoned to death?

Rasheed, I'm actually Jewish and have no conflcts with my beliefs and sexual practices whatsoever. I go to my local Synagogue from time to time with my boyfriend. We get glances sure and the odd tutt butt fuck em.

You say "tutt butt"...

Is that some kind of position or something? :whistle:

I think she is still doing her correspondence course...

Don't mean it, Liz

I AM SORRY I HURT YOU!!!

Fucks sake, it was months ago. Man up. Look at the positives. Every post you've made since has been about how much you've been drinking and fucking, so it obviously had some benefits. You've got a lovely new girlfriend. Granted, she's not me, so that in itself must be a bit gutting, but at least you're getting some. Lots, if your posting is anything to go by. ;)

Daytripper, I'll let you know once I've completed the foundation Certificate in Jibbing Protocol.

You say "tutt butt"...

Is that some kind of position or something? :whistle:

sorry, typo, I meant we got tutted which is actually a rare occurence. The crazy thing is that I've seen our happily married Rabbi cottaging in a sauna once but as gaybi/bi-curious guys we follow a code of sorts. We all know the score. I've been with more straights than gay men.

sorry, typo, I meant we got tutted which is actually a rare occurence. The crazy thing is that I've seen our happily married Rabbi cottaging in a sauna once but as gaybi/bi-curious guys we follow a codeo of sorts. we know the score. ive been with more straights than gay men.

Funnily enough, another of my gay mates says that the only difference between straight and gay is a couple of pints and a dose of the horn. Similar thing, he plooked quite a lot of supposedly straight blokes in his time.

I almost feel like I'm missing out sometimes, but the thought of throbbing gristle just does absolutely fuck all for me.

Funnily enough, another of my gay mates says that the only difference between straight and gay is a couple of pints and a dose of the horn.

That ain't fucking true. It's wishful thinking on their part. I don't get why gays always need reassurance that everyone feels the same deep down. They don't.

RedHorse: Hi Rash!

Rashid: Hi RedHorse, this thread doesn't focus on us you know.

RH: I know, what do you want to do about it?

Rash: I don't know, we could turn it into a religious debate that'll cause controversy.

RH: Yeah, then we'll be the centre of attention!

Rash: And the beauty part is, if anyone questions us we can play the victim card...

RH: ...because of our religious hertiages!

Rash: You've got it pal!

RH: Wow, we are great.

Rash: I know, I love you RH.

RH: Right back at you Rash. But not in that way.

Rash: Damn straight.

RH: I know I am.

Rash: I don't know, we could turn it into a religious debate that'll cause controversy.

Rash: And the beauty part is, if anyone questions us we can play the victim card...

Class. I am giving you positive rep for that!

Wow. I'm honoured.

Try not to hurt me as you're hopping off my cock though. Thankyou.