You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Hicks interview tommorrow

Rashid

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why are we still trying to defend anyone in this mess

Hicks = Cunt

Gillet = Cunt

Parry = Cunt

Moores = Cunt

And if Rafa doesnt shut the fuck up he can put his own name there

To be fair Bob, Rafa has largely kept his mouth shut since the original bust up in November. All he's said is he was suprised by the reports and wants to speak to the board, which is fair enough.

I agree about the other 4 though, all as bad as eachother.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
It was recorded last night according to the Echo.

I've heard otherwise from someone with good contacts at SKY but I could be wrong

To be fair Bob, Rafa has largely kept his mouth shut since the original bust up in November. All he's said is he was suprised by the reports and wants to speak to the board, which is fair enough.

I agree about the other 4 though, all as bad as eachother.

Bingo.

Apparently the interview has already been filmed and the only reason it hasn't been aired was to allow the Hillsborough Memorial to pass.

In which case he will only be reiterating what he has already said, otherwise it would have been leaked already.

Would you be able to find out if they know when it will be aired?

Apparently, they are looking at late afternoon/early evening, but again, it could be bad info.

It would be good if they got Brian Reade to interview him live, for example, because unless the person asking the questions is a Liverpool supporter they won't fully understand what kinds of question we want asking.

A US-election-style debate would have been fun. Or Jeremy Kyle as I saw one site suggest the other day.

That would be fucking genius

"YOUR A DISGRACE, YOUR SCUM, BUT I JEREMY KYLE WILL SAVE YOU"

"YOU FILTHY STINKING SHITBAG, WHY DON'T WE ASK THE AUDIENCE WHAT THEY THINK YOU THUNDERCUNT!!!!"

If it's down to Sky then it'll come out when it's most useful for ratings. Probably teasers from 3pm before the full thing at 7pm. Unless there's footy on tonight, in which case Paul Merson with headphones will take priority.

Learn you ACBs with Pual Mesron O_o ?

Do you honestly think that Hicks will stay around "short term"? Do you think Hicks will care for Rafa once he has 100% of the club? Do you think the clubs ownership should be based on keeping a manager who each summer uses other clubs interest to get what he wants here? Have a word with yourself mate. Hicks needs to go now, whether he loves Rafa or not. The same goes for Gillett and the rest. Your post is asking to keep Hicks to placate Rafa and others have done the same so it is not just you. It's a ridiculous suggestion.

What he want's is what we want. Better players. You need to realise he isn't fighting the fight for himself, it's for all of us.:(