You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

DIC: takeover thread

Ring of Fire

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fail to understand how wanting a manager with proven track record of winning titles makes me an idiot, yes he is outspoken and moaned alot at Chelsea but no more than what Ferguson or Wenger has done down the years, I am sure we wouldn't go down to tame defeats against United with him in charge and I am certain he could get more out of the current squad than Rafa has this season, I would much rather have him in charge than any of the other candidates out their.

I've paid a lot of money to see some shocking performances this season so I feel the need for a change, and their is nothing idiotic about that, looked what happened when we give Houllier another season, nothing will change.

Proven track record of winning titles?

2 la liga titles anyone??

Go away mongaloid.

Jose has a proven track record of comming second to Rafa when it has most counted twice

and that was with unlimited spending power when we where shopping in Netto

Anyone who wants him ahead of Rafa is either fucking stupid or a WUM either way should just be smiled at and forgotton

Just saw Newsnight and they had an indepth report on Dubai and soveriegn nations cashing in on there oil and ensuring they invest in order to stay rich when the oil runs out.

Right at the beginning of the piece and the only mention we got was that the woman reporter listed a few of there recent purchases and said 'and who knows in a few day, our very own Liverpool Football Club'

It was a good piece, basically the West are unhappy at someone else having the riches hence stories about them and the alleged secrecy in which they deal.