You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

PLS BEFORE POSTING....OK M8...LOL

Nunavut Patrick

Make sure the caps lock button is off. A capital letter is used at the start of a sentence or for a proper noun. Unless you are Hunter S Thompson or bobhorse, you should follow this rule. And only one of the beforementined is alive. RIP bobhorse.

Text speak is not, to my knowledge, part of the English language. It, along with excessive use of CAPITALS to get across a point, has been known to cause eye AIDS, which Dirk classifies as bad AIDS. There is already enough AIDS in the world today, both good and bad.

Paragraph structure would also be appreciated. Spelling we can work on later. However, Tom can spell the as teh and I reserve the right to use any spelling of Swiss matterhorn chocolate as I see fit.

Love,

NP

mAk suR d caps lock butN iz off. A capital letR iz Usd @ d stRt of a sNteNc o 4 a propR noun. unLS U R Hunter S Thompson o bobhorse, U shud foLow DIS ruL. & onlE 1 of d beforementined iz alive. RIP bobhorse.

txt spk iz not, 2 my knowLdG, pRt of d eng lngwij. It, along w XSive uz of CAPITALS 2 git ax a point, hz Bin known 2 coz eye AIDS, whch Dirk classifies az bad AIDS. ther iz alredi Enuf AIDS n d wrld 2day, both gud & bad.

pargrph structure wud also b appreciated. spLN we cn wrk on l8r. howevR, Tom cn spL d az teh & I reserve d rght 2 uz NE spLN of Swiss matterhorn chocl@ az I c fit.

luv,

NP

I have spent almost 40 years being told that that i was thick because I'm dyslexic by fuckers not fit to kiss my arse

It has handicapped me thought my life because smug fuckers form an opinion about intelligence and ability from the fact some people know where a full stop should go or how to spell a 12 letter word or use a word most people wouldn't understand when a more commonly used word would suffice

I used to find the only way to deal with these people was to show them that i wasn’t thick difficult to do as a child but then you find they soon shut up when you break there nose

I got into more shit that way but a wise man who bothered to understand showed me a better way and i will be forever grateful to that man

Now i just smile and think to myself if that is what you feel important in life then your a sad fucker indeed see you have a choice to read or not to read no one forces anyone to read anything on here and the fact you do and the get so wound up about something so trivial is source of great amusement to me and i thank you for making me smile on a shit day

Now some might read this and think he's spat the dummy out and they would be wrong aswell just learn to live and let live make your own choice to read or not to read and move the fuck on with what is going on in the world today capital letters full stops or spelling mistakes shouldn’t enter into things instead spent that time making yourself happy

As you where

Make sure the caps lock button is off. A capital letter is used at the start of a sentence or for a proper noun. Unless you are Hunter S Thompson or bobhorse, you should follow this rule. And only one of the beforementined is alive. RIP bobhorse.

Text speak is not, to my knowledge, part of the English language. It, along with excessive use of CAPITALS to get across a point, has been known to cause eye AIDS, which Dirk classifies as bad AIDS. There is already enough AIDS in the world today, both good and bad.

Paragraph structure would also be appreciated. Spelling we can work on later. However, Tom can spell the as teh and I reserve the right to use any spelling of Swiss matterhorn chocolate as I see fit.

Love,

NP

Please use fewer line breaks between the end of your final substantive paragraph and your salutation.

That's all.

mAk suR d caps lock butN iz off. A capital letR iz Usd @ d stRt of a sNteNc o 4 a propR noun. unLS U R Hunter S Thompson o bobhorse, U shud foLow DIS ruL. & onlE 1 of d beforementined iz alive. RIP bobhorse.

txt spk iz not, 2 my knowLdG, pRt of d eng lngwij. It, along w XSive uz of CAPITALS 2 git ax a point, hz Bin known 2 coz eye AIDS, whch Dirk classifies az bad AIDS. ther iz alredi Enuf AIDS n d wrld 2day, both gud & bad.

pargrph structure wud also b appreciated. spLN we cn wrk on l8r. howevR, Tom cn spL d az teh & I reserve d rght 2 uz NE spLN of Swiss matterhorn chocl@ az I c fit.

luv,

NP

Oh, that just looks like someone vomited on a keyboard. How awful?

yOU TELL 'EM np.

By the way, if you use Firefox to browse the internet, you can download a built-in dictionary, which underlines in red any words you spell wrong. You can then right-click on them to see where you went wrong.

Doesn't always work, it doesn't point out you wrote site instead of sight, or their instead of there, but it's pretty useful. I fully reccomend it.

Take it you didn't use it then...

:whistle:

Unless I'm missing the sarcasm. :wallbutt: