You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

well done R T K

kop77

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having spoken to a few people recently, I am aware of someone selling tickets in little envelopes to people at extortionate prices. I also know that this person has been a vocal backer of RTK.

I don't want to tarnish all the people from RTK. I am positive that some people have the best interests of the club, other fans, and the atmosphere at heart.

rafasredmen and the other guy who quoted me, I know I didn't help myself with my comment about only being at one game so far this season but it has been mentioned on here plenty of times about the atmosphere being poor this season so I was simply mentioning that.

You guys are obviously the superfans who are so much better than the rest of us.

Having spoken to a few people recently, I am aware of someone selling tickets in little envelopes to people at extortionate prices. I also know that this person has been a vocal backer of RTK.

I don't want to tarnish all the people from RTK. I am positive that some people have the best interests of the club, other fans, and the atmosphere at heart.

I heard a story about a man named Genkhis Khan who did unspeakable harm to people.

I've detested all humans ever since.

rafasredmen and the other guy who quoted me, I know I didn't help myself with my comment about only being at one game so far this season but it has been mentioned on here plenty of times about the atmosphere being poor this season so I was simply mentioning that.

You guys are obviously the superfans who are so much better than the rest of us.

Bollocks, you've read it back, it looks stupid. How does that make me a superfan.

As for being better than you, yeah, probably.(insert tongue-in-cheek smilie here)

some just dont get it.. Saturday's game. Thought the continuous singing was brilliant. As said by others, the rendition of Liver bird Upon my Chest was great to hear, especially when sung at a slow pace.

The foundations are in place now keep up the good work it will only get better, ps some one is giving it a go

anyone who choses to sit in that block is associating itself with RTK and its cause. Therfore anyone of them should be willing to 'do the right thing' whether that be sing the songs they allow you to sing, force yourself to stand all game to prove how incredibly cool and hard you are, or act everso nicely to OOT's who might not be singing along with you.

If anyone in that block is selling tickets at extortionate rates they should be condemned, as i should be condemned if i did it. If i can't make a game i always sell my ticket (unless i charitably give it to my old man), but i never sell it for more than face value and often sell it for less because i am selling it to mates and fans that i know want to go and enjoy the game.

If RTK (be that formal members or sycophants) do not look down on Ticket Touts that would astonish me, as they seem very good at looking down on other liverpool fans.

Who are ya! who are ya!