You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

This trailer gave me a semi-on

Chris

Apparently it's part of a viral campaign for a film called Cloverfield. It was leaked onto youtube whence executives from Paramount invoked copyright and had it pulled. So at what point do executives at paramount actually get what viral marketing is?

Edit: looks sweet though.

Apparently it's part of a viral campaign for a film called Cloverfield. It was leaked onto youtube whence executives from Paramount invoked copyright and had it pulled. So at what point do executives at paramount actually get what viral marketing is?

Edit: looks sweet though.

Nothing markets as well as a big corp trying to get something pulled.

I dont know much about movie making but with a budget of a meager £30 million US it can only be some sort of cult movie, where you dont really see much action cant it ?? There is no possible way it wil be a big monster ripping through everything, Especially with the handheld camera angle, looking forward to it all the same though.

We've seen that movie lots of times though. I guess it'll be somewhat like Lost in that you won't see things, but you'll feel you wont need to. I think it can be good and a big hit without being cult. I mean that Statue of Liberty shot alone must have cost a few squids

I think they just stole it form the deep impact set.

Werewolves fighting each other...sheeet neeegro, that's all you had to say!

The synopsis.

Two packs of werewolves, divided by principles are signaled by the moon of the coming of an ancient prophecy. A small boy named Timothy approaches his 13th birthday, unaware this marks the time of his transformation. Timothy has been raised by his mother Rachel, his grandmother, his Uncle Jonas, his cousin Katherine and her boyfriend, Adam. Rachel and her son Timothy have been unaware that the rest of the family are good werewolves that have guarded Timothy since birth. They know that Timothy is a half blood, and will control the destiny of the family. But they also know that Timothy's power will put him in danger, for there are other werewolves that revel and embrace their blood-lust that are prepared to kill to preserve their way of life. These werewolves, led by Varek, Zo and Sonya, are hell bent on finding Timothy...their kin. Written by NightSlash

Creatures, bound by the blood of the wolf, that can kill with curses and move at lightening speed, watching the night sky for the rise of the blood-red crescent moon. They are SKINWALKERS. They feed on our flesh and thirst for the taste of human blood. The red moon signals each pack, divided by principles, hell bent to survive an ancient prophecy. On his 13th birthday, Timothy a half-blood, is about to reach the time of his transformation. He's been guarded since birth by those around him. They know the power he holds. He alone has the power to control the destiny of his family, and their kind, a gift that has placed his very life in danger. On the third night, at the rise of the red moon, a war will rage for control of their kind. There are two warring factions: one would like the curse to end, the other embraces bloodlust, and revels in the immortal freedom of the beast within. They will do anything to preserve their way of life. To survive, it means finding the boy. The one with the power to control their very survival. "I am not human," says Varek, "I am better than that!" Under the full red moon, the violent feud pits brother against brother, lover against lover, and good against evil. Written by AfterDark Films

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...