You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

New Ground Plans

WaltonRed

I believe this is the ground but it's clear these pics are definately of a skeleton nature. Club shop, concourses, there is nothing there... All that's there is the interior of the stands...

As far as that goes, bearing in mind the idea is the capacity is extended I think I like it.

There's no way what I was thinking earlier about those gaps between the kop and the other stands consisting of thin air can be real. Noise retention not noise loss was the name of the game hence it's purely a non seating area and the gaps simply reflect that fact, not the fact that it's a big gaping hole.

It looks a bit mad being chequered but it also looks fuckin massive. It's not far away from the same height as the triple tiers on the sides if not the same in the centre and therefore that must be a pretty steep stand. I hope none of u have got vertigo.

I'm presuming the sides taper down towards the far end from 3 tiers down to 2 on a gradual slope, but a gradual slope... this is probably an area with posssibility for expansion in the future

Look at that 6 yard box compared to the Kop :)

I think fully furninshed this is a winner. A few pints I may have had but I can see the bigger picture better now and that's why I went and had those few pints. It's different, it's better than the old design, it's gonna be ours, it is novel and if what i'm told is right about the hiring of the acoustics expert to fine tune things and the roofs being made of materials which will reflect the sound around the stadium I can see this ground haunting oposition.

You've gotta remember what your'e looking at isn't the complete system.

They are the pictures I've seen, or at least two of them.

I have to admit though that sentence interests me greatly ...

Where the "other" pics you saw of a different stadium or the same one Dave?

Don't worry I know ur not gonna answer that one ... At least just yet...

:)

When I first saw this, I was fucking shocked and didn't like it at all, but now I've come to think about I'm starting to like it. They were right in saying the Kop was gunna be the centrepiece, it looks fucking huge. It would definately be intimidating for opposition attacking towards the kop wouldnt it, you can tell.

When you get over the fact it looks like something from Star Wars its actually quite a cool looking stadium.

When I first saw this, I was fucking shocked and didn't like it at all, but now I've come to think about I'm starting to like it. They were right in saying the Kop was gunna be the centrepiece, it looks fucking huge. It would definately be intimidating for opposition attacking towards the kop wouldnt it, you can tell.

When you get over the fact it looks like something from Star Wars its actually quite a cool looking stadium.

I agree, I think it looks fucking hard. If all the Kop seats were red instead of the checks that'd be better.

where is the bootroom gonna be? We have not won the league since the bootroom was shutdown. We need tostart gettin g opposition managers pissed in sheds and then threatening to feel them up if they wont sell us their best players. We could have it sponsored by Coverse or Dock Martins. There should also be a Jan Molby burger bar where the beer gets served with a set of car keys. The toilets should be called Goodison Park, Old Trafford etc. Also,a s a creative alternative to rival fans fighting, there should be a special dance-off area to the side of te stadium. the bit I cannot figure out is which set of fans would get to pick the music. Any ideas??

• Downvote 1