You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The parents of missing Madeleine

Elmyn Noos

seen a mother lose her child today, or the after math, as in the 3 year old child had wandered off, someone came into my job and asked had we seen him.

obviously we were concerned and kept an eye on the situation, the mother was still in the area, not in the slightest bit bothered.

thankfully the child turned up streets away, ilac centre lost, turned up in o'connell st for those who know.

she was upset at the child for causing so much bother rather than being relieved to see him, amazing.

• 1 year later...

not sure what this being on crime watch will solve. it's not like someone is going to see the reconstruction and twig is it. 

paper saying the police have arrested someone in connection with it though. 

harsh as it is to say (and i hope she is alive) but no way is she still alive. far too much heat on her even if it was the intention to keep her alive. 

miracles can happen though. 

Noticed they were doing a Crimewatch special tomorrow six and a half years after this whole charade. Am fucking sick of it. There are kids dying and getting abducted every day in Africa. There are women being raped, people being killed in Syria for no reason because of politics (kids included). And yet there seems to be some national obsession with 'Maddie'. It's got to the stage where the whole thing is a bit farcical and laugable when compared to the atrocaties that have happened since and happen every day.

It's all a load of hysterical bollocks and people need to let go.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Noticed they were doing a Crimewatch special tomorrow six and a half years after this whole charade. Am fucking sick of it. There are kids dying and getting abducted every day in Africa. There are women being raped, people being killed in Syria for no reason because of politics (kids included). And yet there seems to be some national obsession with 'Maddie'. It's got to the stage where the whole thing is a bit farcical and laugable when compared to the atrocaties that have happened since and happen every day.

Yeah okay, parents shouldn't use every means at their disposal to find their kid and people shouldn't help them because of Fallujah, but nobody should give a fuck about Fallujah because of Rwanda.

• Upvote 1

this is up there with one of the worst posts ive seen on here. 

you stupid stupid cunt. 

I think she is dead sadly. What's your mums theory it sounds interesting?

She thinks the Arabs stole her because they like fair hair.

Personally I think she's dead. I find it hard to believe with the media coverage anyone could slip her through an airport etc

One of those bizarre cases I doubt will ever be solved

Did all them kids on the Runaway Train video get a Crimewatch Special?

Ben Needham has been missing for nearly 20 odd years. Lee Garvey (who's family lived down the road from me as a kid) for around 25.

While having your child going missing is beyond anything I could deal with, why the special treatment for the McCann's?

I saw a clip of the latest interview where Jill McCann said that they never kidnapped her. No your right you never but you left her alone while you had a drink and some tapas with your friends. If your kid needs to go to bed, you go home with them.

I get the feeling they will still not accept any responsibility for their own actions.

I believe that poor child is dead, which is extremely sad.