You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Monarchy

Remmie

Now the old girl has gone there's deffo an appetite to get rid I reckon. 

He had an affair, she had an affair, Diana had an affair, Dodi had an affair, they're all a bunch of absolute slags. Charles is a lazy bastard by all accounts and generally seems thick as fuck. "Brrrr the environment yaaaaah architecture pfnaaarrrr mama and papa". Fuck off you Toby Jug fuck. 

Fucking paedogeddon still stalking ladies in waiting round the back of the stables too. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Pulp Fiction

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of monarchists and neoliberal cunts. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

A Dutch print of a new royal book has accidentally on purpose printed the identity of the royal who 'raised concerns' over Harry's kid's skin colour. 

I won't publish here, but on a totally unrelated note this was an underrated tune.

Does the person in question have big ears, sausage fingers, and a problem with pens?

Or is said person now parking cars in hell?

55 minutes ago, Poor Scouser T said:

Great lecturing the world on climate change when you live in a fucking castle. Or several castles.

And private jets and your own fucking train.

He had one of his Bentleys converted to run on white wine, gave a brother a break.