You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Forum Behaviour

Remmie

What really irks you? Here is a list of what fucks me right off:

- Single Smilie responses

- Smilies

- Banana smilies

- When I start a game and inevitably some twat fucks it up by not reading the rules

- Duplication of ideas/answer, particularly mine. Usually happens on threads with a list like nature (i.e. great films etc)

- Posts riddled with text speak

- The twat who upon reading this, instantly feels the need to be guilty of as many of these cuntard traits as possible

- Shitty handles that seem like they were written by a 9 year old (We are the best, True Scouser 4 eve)

There's more but this will do for now

Endless new threads about the same topic. Sometimes it's like Groundhog day on here, Gerrard in the middle, rotation, Crouch & is he good enough, Rafa's tatics, regulars getting pissed off and visiting the general forum for a while...then getting sucked back into the vortex of the usual topics and threads on the FF. But mostly the insanity that erupts when we lose, which is all too regular for my liking these days.

I really don't like pedantry. I also think smilies are shite and the inappropriate use of apostrophes bugs me too. All three can be found in one old regular's posts. Finally, the thing I really hate is the size of the FF these days. I want a return to the halcyon days of about thirty regulars and a hundred or so irregular posters. Pissing in the wind, though.

• 4 months later...
Dickheads like Momo/Raddy and the school holiday users who tlk in txt spk 2 u.

And the likes of RiS and Karl who couldn't organise a shagfest in SandysSuperstars.

True enough. Although, I don't like the way suddenly Karl is being lumped in with me. I have fucked up on many different occasions. I have a long history of arsing up. My balls up pedigree is second to none. All of a sudden Karl makes one mistake on a poll and he's the same as me. It's just not on.

People bumping threads from fucking ages ago without saying it's a thread from fucking ages ago.

For fuck's sake.

:D so true. That's the only thing that mildly annoys me about this place.

Oh, and Dave's hair.

But apart from that, its sound.

People bumping threads from fucking ages ago without saying it's a thread from fucking ages ago.

For fuck's sake.

I find the posting date that is stated at the top left of each reply a great aid in these occasions.

What really irks you? Here is a list of what fucks me right off:

- Single Smilie responses

- Smilies

- Banana smilies

- When I start a game and inevitably some twat fucks it up by not reading the rules

- Duplication of ideas/answer, particularly mine. Usually happens on threads with a list like nature (i.e. great films etc)

- Posts riddled with text speak

- The twat who upon reading this, instantly feels the need to be guilty of as many of these cuntard traits as possible

- Shitty handles that seem like they were written by a 9 year old (We are the best, True Scouser 4 eve)

There's more but this will do for now

Shut it you whinging whopper