You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sami or Daniel?

Captain

Who should partner Carra against Chelsea?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Who should partner Carra against Chelsea?

• Hyypiä back in
    • Agger keeps his place

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hyypiagirl
It's gotta be Agger at the moment but wouldn't be surprised to see Sami back in as first choice at some point.

I think Rafa should put some pressure on him to give up international footy, as he hasn't got the legs for three games in a week anymore and we paid the price on saturday.

I think Sami wants to give up international matches . He said that himself and he still should be first choice but Agger should be in the team with Sami and Carra.

Guest hyypiagirl
The one question that remains unanswered about Agger is can he handle someone with the physical presence of Drogba, I dont know but thats why i want him to play.

Thank you for that comment !!! You see these people are praising Agger fror the PSV match what would he have done under real pressure. ???????

Guest hyypiagirl
Can't be arsed reading through this thread.

I think Agger deserves his place in the side with the performances he's been putting in.

Hyypia's consistancy and devotion to our team will win him the place

Guest hyypiagirl
To be honest i wouldn't be too fussed who's picked.

If Danny Agger plays then he deserves it for his performances so far this season.

I know Sami's not playing too well but i think he can come through this and turn in a top performance against Chelsea.

Now where's the poll for Jamie or Gabriel? :whistle:

Yes definitely he will after his rest. If you have to criticise Liverpool's performance against Everton . One can start with Carra who gave Everton chances to score and Reina for dropping the ball. Sami might have looked tired due to internbational matches but certainl;y he is not to blame for lthe Derby's defeat.

Guest hyypiagirl
The only way Agger is going to get experience in big games is by playing big games. He's shown more than enough in terms of ability and lets not forget, he's played at international level.

Meantime we lose big matches to teach Agger...very clever...

Guest hyypiagirl
Who are you to say that sami hyypia wouldn't take to coaching as brilliantly as he took to playing football.

why the fuck are we debating whether sami should go into coaching now? he's not finished by a long chalk.

if you believe that sami has played his last game of football for Liverpool then you're madder than a bag of weasels.

THANKS MATE I love you...

Guest hyypiagirl
17665946_a9902e008a_m.jpg

"I personally think Sami has played his last game for the reds of Liverpool and my stuffed invisble frog concurs with me!"

Don't listen to him Paco, he's that mad all the other weasles have moved away.

Crawl back into the whole you came out of !!!

We need to create an SS on TLW. Bagsy Himmler - get in, I rule.

On a seperate note, I read 'The Eagle Has Landed' last week. Very interesting stuff.

Good call bagsying Himmler. How anyone can say this place is heavily moderated when we let any old fruitcake run lose for a day or so before gunning them down is beyond me.

Never read The Eagle has landed but may put that on my 'to do' list. See my post on the GF about The Mark Steel Lectures to see about my next read: "The age of reason".

I wish this new bird would tell us who she prefers at centre-back, all this round the houses not making your mind up is infuriating.

Guest hyypiagirl
I get the feeling that this person is a Hyypia fan. Am I being a bit too presumptuous?

Dunno why I get that impression? Anyone? Hello?

hey wat gives you that impression mate???