You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Is there a link

bobhorse

He'd be brilliant in the premiership.

Toni is brilliant but since they not were relegated, he will stay in the Serie A. Zlatan will move but I am quite sure he will end up in Milan to replace Sheva.

A loan deal for David T. would be great for us I think, will suit us better than Kuyt, a "boring" player.....

Guest ISeeThroughYou
I would, for sure.

You would prefer Peter Crouch to Luca Toni, who scored 21 goals for Serie A while at little Palermo, and followed that up by banging in 31 goals this past season to finish as capocannonieri for Fiorentina.

Hilarious Liverpool bias and red-tinted glasses notwithstanding, that is fucking INSANE.

You would prefer Peter Crouch to Luca Toni, who scored 21 goals for Serie A while at little Palermo, and followed that up by banging in 31 goals this past season to finish as capocannonieri for Fiorentina.

Hilarious Liverpool bias and red-tinted glasses notwithstanding, that is fucking INSANE.

I am insane.

Would that be Peter Crouch who played a pivotal role in making Liverpool the best point for point team since October?

Instead of ball into "Crouch, lay-off, Gerrard goal" it would be "ball into Toni, dive, counter-attack".

It's not insane it's an opinion.

Guest ISeeThroughYou
Would that be Peter Crouch who played a pivotal role in making Liverpool the best point for point team since October?

Instead of ball into "Crouch, lay-off, Gerrard goal" it would be "ball into Toni, dive, counter-attack".

The same Peter Crouch who will find his bony arse on the bench a hell of a lot more often this season, if - please God! - Benitez buys the striker he so clearly needs.

I think you're missing the point Stu. What you said is very important, but what we really need to know is can Toni dance? Alas I fear the answer is no.

Peter Crouch is a legend too, Toni isn't.

Guest G Haase
The same Peter Crouch who will find his bony arse on the bench a hell of a lot more often this season, if - please God! - Benitez buys the striker he so clearly needs.

Fuck off back to Koptalk you horrible southern cunt.

Guest ISeeThroughYou
Fuck off back to Koptalk you horrible southern cunt.

Nice try, Brendan!

Or Momo.

Or whoever.

You seem a bit, well, mentally ill. Are you OK?

He guessed.

Five goals in the right place and we win the league. You don't need a 30 goals a season man.

Guest G Haase
Nice try, Brendan!

Or Momo.

Or whoever.

You seem a bit, well, mentally ill. Are you OK?

You heard me.

And you've never been to Anfield in your life. Haha. Twat.

Guest ISeeThroughYou
He guessed.

Five goals in the right place and we win the league. You don't need a 30 goals a season man.

Very true. It does help though.

Guest ISeeThroughYou
You heard me.

And you've never been to Anfield in your life. Haha. Twat.

You don't know the first thing about me, and this AIDS/ PAEDO/ never been to Anfield raving just makes you look like a drooling mental-case.