You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool may have put a bid in for Joaquin

Albertini

He's a beaut. This is whats he's written today :

I've been out of Sevilla over the weekend but as soon as I got back I've had loads of Sevillanos asking me is it true that Joaquin is going to LFC for 16 million € plus Barragán, Zenden and Dudek.

I've arranged to have lunch today at 15.00 with Jaime, one of Betis' lawyers and a decent source to try and find out if there's any truth in the matter.

"El Gallinero de Sarita" - which means the menu will be Solimillo de Ternera con Berejenas crujientes

I like him. He lies with panache.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I love this to be true, we all know it's not. So why is this even a thread, and why am I contributing to it as I write? I don't know, I really don't. Maybe Dave U knows?

How on earth can Dave U know why you are contributing to this thread? I know he is well informed, but even his contacts will have trouble with this one. But, if Dave U knows, i just want to make it clear i agrre 100%.

:whistle:

Sevilla local paper

Benítez also thinks about Joaquin The Liverpool offers to Barragán, Dudek, Zenden and 16 million euros by the portuense end Felix Ordo'ñez/reuters quality. Joaquin tries to beat Queen. MATEO GONZÁLEZ @ Envi'e this news to a friend Seville. Everything aims at that the summer will be long in which when coming out of Joaquin it talks about.

The door that, initially, was closed to him to the portuense with the victory of Ramon Calderón in the elections of Real Madrid has opened others of different markets, like the English. It was spoken much of the interest of the Newcastle, but the one has been the Liverpool that has made the last and more interesting proposal for the béticos directors. If the agreement with Real Madrid amounted in about 25 million euros the amount necessary to transfer Joaquin, the supply of the Liverpool seems to approach this number, but including a several very interesting soccer players for the present necessities of the heliopolitano club.

In diverse English means one has scored that the equipment of Rafa Benítez has put in the table of Manuel Ruiz de Lopera 16 million euros plus the crossing of three players: Antonio Barragán, Jerzy Dudek and Boudewijn Zenden. The supply does not have waste, since they are three players who develop in the positions that he is looking for to reinforce the bético equipment: lateral straight, doorman and left end. He would pay to the Liverpool 10.3 million euros in a first term and almost the 6 rest he would postpone them in 18 months, something habitual between the English clubs.

With the exit of Barragán (in which the Dépor is also interested), Dudek (33 years) and Zenden (29), the Liverpool would solve the problem of three players that is not having minutes. The lateral Sevillian wishes to return to Spain and Dudek and Zenden have not been habitual in the titular alignments by the good yield of Pepe Reina and Harry Kewell. The interest of Rafa Benítez by Joaquin comes from length, as well as the will of the Spanish technician to reinforce its right band. They sounded to Wright-Phillips (now in the Chelsea) and Simao (to whom the Benfica did not let leave months ago and in who are interested the Valencia and the Manchester United).

The sevillista Daniel Alves is the option for the lateral one of that band and Benítez wants to form a spectacular right wing also counting on the bético. The case is that in the Betis the concretion of the supplies is expected by Joaquin and still the Real option Madrid does not discard. Ramon Calderón was proclaimed white president yesterday and, although Joaquin was not the one of his electoral promises (Kaká, Diarra, Robben...), draftee of Fabio Capello as technician opens the possibility that the portuense end is madridista because is known the interest that always has had the Italian by Joaquin, although the situation goes for largo.Pepe Leon, that in days will be proclaimed like president of the Betis, spoke yesterday on the portuense end. "To the Betis it gives equal to have him Joaquin whom to have the coffers full. To me that has not cleared me the dream. If Joaquin went away, but leaving a contraprestación of his value, what we were going to do. Now it seems that no, but that of the elections seems that still has not finished ", affirmed Leon in declarations to Europe Press

http://www.diariodesevilla.com/

click on Deportes and scroll down

How on earth can Dave U know why you are contributing to this thread? I know he is well informed, but even his contacts will have trouble with this one. But, if Dave U knows, i just want to make it clear i agrre 100%.

:whistle:

You are raising a very important question there Kurt, to which I don't know the answer to either. I know someone who might though.

Sevilla local paper

Benítez also thinks about Joaquin The Liverpool offers to Barragán, Dudek, Zenden and 16 million euros by the portuense end Felix Ordo'ñez/reuters quality. Joaquin tries to beat Queen. MATEO GONZÁLEZ @ Envi'e this news to a friend Seville. Everything aims at that the summer will be long in which when coming out of Joaquin it talks about.

The door that, initially, was closed to him to the portuense with the victory of Ramon Calderón in the elections of Real Madrid has opened others of different markets, like the English. It was spoken much of the interest of the Newcastle, but the one has been the Liverpool that has made the last and more interesting proposal for the béticos directors. If the agreement with Real Madrid amounted in about 25 million euros the amount necessary to transfer Joaquin, the supply of the Liverpool seems to approach this number, but including a several very interesting soccer players for the present necessities of the heliopolitano club.

In diverse English means one has scored that the equipment of Rafa Benítez has put in the table of Manuel Ruiz de Lopera 16 million euros plus the crossing of three players: Antonio Barragán, Jerzy Dudek and Boudewijn Zenden. The supply does not have waste, since they are three players who develop in the positions that he is looking for to reinforce the bético equipment: lateral straight, doorman and left end. He would pay to the Liverpool 10.3 million euros in a first term and almost the 6 rest he would postpone them in 18 months, something habitual between the English clubs.

With the exit of Barragán (in which the Dépor is also interested), Dudek (33 years) and Zenden (29), the Liverpool would solve the problem of three players that is not having minutes. The lateral Sevillian wishes to return to Spain and Dudek and Zenden have not been habitual in the titular alignments by the good yield of Pepe Reina and Harry Kewell. The interest of Rafa Benítez by Joaquin comes from length, as well as the will of the Spanish technician to reinforce its right band. They sounded to Wright-Phillips (now in the Chelsea) and Simao (to whom the Benfica did not let leave months ago and in who are interested the Valencia and the Manchester United).

The sevillista Daniel Alves is the option for the lateral one of that band and Benítez wants to form a spectacular right wing also counting on the bético. The case is that in the Betis the concretion of the supplies is expected by Joaquin and still the Real option Madrid does not discard. Ramon Calderón was proclaimed white president yesterday and, although Joaquin was not the one of his electoral promises (Kaká, Diarra, Robben...), draftee of Fabio Capello as technician opens the possibility that the portuense end is madridista because is known the interest that always has had the Italian by Joaquin, although the situation goes for largo.Pepe Leon, that in days will be proclaimed like president of the Betis, spoke yesterday on the portuense end. "To the Betis it gives equal to have him Joaquin whom to have the coffers full. To me that has not cleared me the dream. If Joaquin went away, but leaving a contraprestación of his value, what we were going to do. Now it seems that no, but that of the elections seems that still has not finished ", affirmed Leon in declarations to Europe Press

http://www.diariodesevilla.com/

click on Deportes and scroll down

I love these translations me.

According to Figaro on YNWA.

i know some on here doubt him but he's posted that he has heard that Liverpool have offered 16 million euros plus Barragan, Zenden and Dudek but he's meeting a Betis lawyer this afternoon to confirm it.

Posted by him last year...Topic:Offer made for Joaquin

Figaro Posted on: Sep 30 2005, 10:18

Torero

Group: Moderators

Member No.: 40

Preliminary offer has been made.

30 million Euros.

Sauce: - one of Betis' lawyers who just happens to be Lopera's "adopted" son...

EDIT - The link to that thread he started last year....http://www.ynwa.tv/forum/index.php?showtopic=74800

Initial offer of £20M for Joaquin? Do we have a drunk Abramovich in charge ? Figaro is full of shit.

So, if we made a £20m bid for Joaquin, Parry would be a drunk Abramovich, while when we're making £10m bid for Alves we're skint? I though you wanted those kind of bids?

tell us the story. I'm bored

Let me tell you the story of a poor boy

Who was sent to a far foreign land.

To spin lies for his Queen and his country

And also the old folks back home.

So they put him in a lyin' division

Sent him off to a far, foreign land

Where the lies swarm around in their thousands

and there was nothing to see but the sand.

So, if we made a £20m bid for Joaquin, Parry would be a drunk Abramovich, while when we're making £10m bid for Alves we're skint? I though you wanted those kind of bids?

We don't have the money to compete for Joaquin, Torres etc so Rafa doesn't bother to look. Simple as that.

We don't have the money to compete for Joaquin, Torres etc so Rafa doesn't bother to look. Simple as that.

Funny how you preach the line "Trust in Dave U" and lick his arse if he says anything you want to hear yet when he constantly says Rafa doesnt rate Torres or Joaquin enough to make a move for either of them you just ignore it. Priceless.

Last week his was in a paddy because we weren't buying enough players from the lower leagues. Welcome to the madness that is Rashid's mind. :party:

Funny how you preach the line "Trust in Dave U" and lick his arse if he says anything you want to hear yet when he constantly says Rafa doesnt rate Torres or Joaquin enough to make a move for either of them you just ignore it. Priceless.

I do trust Dave U for transfer information who is coming/going. On whether Rafa rates a player or not - well I must say I don't think I'll trust Dave on that one. It is just hear say - Rafa not rating Torres is a bizarre statement. Maybe he thinks the money is too much but not rating him? I don't think so somehow. He simply can't afford them.