You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Come on Hermes, where are you?

Ritchi3

The last time you were on was your pre match moaning when the team was announced for Newcastle, you're not hiding are you? I know we've banged in 10 goals in the last two and you dont like it but come on we're all friends here. :whistle: You're always on here straight after a loss without fail.

Quality line that.

Just where is Hermes though? Even Saturday Whopper has been on during the winning run.

I think Crouch's scoring run has made him go AWOL as it means he can no longer use his strikers aren't expected to score goals "joke"! ;)

I think Crouch's scoring run has made him go AWOL as it means he can no longer use his strikers aren't expected to score goals "joke"! ;)

He's just praying Crouchinho doesn't get another three goals in our (at least) seven remaining games. Losing one bet to me this season would be bad enough, but to lose two, particularly after all his crowing, would be terrible. To think he thought Josemi was a player - and I won't mention the "tactical genius, my arse" line. Ooops.

He's just praying Crouchinho doesn't get another three goals in our (at least) seven remaining games. Losing one bet to me this season would be bad enough, but to lose two, particularly after all his crowing, would be terrible. To think he thought Josemi was a player - and I won't mention the "tactical genius, my arse" line. Ooops.

Not only that, it would probably seriously rattle his I'm-always-right-attitude too.

Btw, I missed the "tactical genius my arse"-line. Enlighten me, please.

Not only that, it would probably seriously rattle his I'm-always-right-attitude too.

Btw, I missed the "tactical genius my arse"-line. Enlighten me, please.

He's thrown it out a few times, but I saw it last night in the archive when I was looking back at some stuff from earlier in the seaon.

He is TLW's Christmas Cracker when you think about it. Corny jokes and "teaser" type questions.

Then again we don't get the silly hat or the small pack of screwdrivers.

Irritating though he can (deliberately) be, the forum is poorer without him, in my view.

Irritating though he can (deliberately) be, the forum is poorer without him, in my view.

Ok Paul, you asked for it.

I'm superior than you blah blah blah.

You are an intellectually minor to me blah blah blah.

Peter Crouch has not scored in the last game.

The first 50 games under Benitez were the worst by any Liverpool manager in the last 70 years. ;)

Guest Momo Sissoko

How anyone isn't excited and happy about where we are as a team and club at the moment, and the direction we're going in, is beyond me.

Ok Paul, you asked for it.

I'm superior than you blah blah blah.

You are an intellectually minor to me blah blah blah.

Peter Crouch has not scored in the last game.

The first 50 games under Benitez were the worst by any Liverpool manager in the last 70 years. ;)

That stuff is all water off a duck's back; there are loads of massive brains on here and the likes of aws, Johnb and MLB (among many, many others) seem far more intelligent to me (and that's before you throw the genius of NP into the mix).

The thing that really irritates me about Hermes is that he's easily got the wit and intelligence to openly debate his point of view, but simply chooses to be evasive or pedantic. I still prefer having him around, though.