You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Beattie for England

Joeys Pogo

Guest Momo Sissoko
Got to hate people with 31 posts coming onto the forum shouting the odds and assuming they know exactly what everyone else thinks.

Who's shouting the odds, you know-nothing wanker?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Momo Sissoko
Why bring Owen into it? Is it his fault Crouch is playing shite at the moment?

I don't think Crouch is playing shite at all. He offers more to the team than any of the other strikers that's for certain, even when he's not scoring. But I bet you judge him just on goals right?

And as for the Owen, there's plenty of resentment towards Crouch because we missed out on the Welsh midget in the summer.

Guest Momo Sissoko
I'd agree that Beattie is playing well at the moment. Whether he has the subtlety or ability of Crouch when it comes to bringing others into play I don't know because I haven't seen enough of him really.

The words "big, lumbering yard-dog" come to mind.

Get rid, Dave.

Yeah, God forbid someone disagrees with you about Crouch. :whatever:

Crouch is 10 times the player Beattie will ever be. That's why Beattie isn't in the England team. It's one of the few truly admirable things about Sven Eriksson - that he picks players based on their ability, rather than their form.

I don't think Crouch is playing shite at all. He offers more to the team than any of the other strikers that's for certain, even when he's not scoring. But I bet you judge him just on goals right?

And as for the Owen, there's plenty of resentment towards Crouch because we missed out on the Welsh midget in the summer.

Well, that's about the 5th assumption you've made about me in 5 posts.

You've yet to get anything right.

Yeah, God forbid someone disagrees with you about Crouch. :whatever:

Crouch is 10 times the player Beattie will ever be. That's why Beattie isn't in the England team. It's one of the few truly admirable things about Sven Eriksson - that he picks players based on their ability, rather than their form.

Admirable and Sven Goran Eriksson in the same sentence??

I guess Saha should replace Henry now.

Form is temporary and all that.

Beattie is ten times the waist size Crouch will ever be.

Note to Dave: If we lose tomorrow SS will....make his......nuggett....appearance tomorrow....

Admirable and Sven Goran Eriksson in the same sentence??

I guess Saha should replace Henry now.

Form is temporary and all that.

Beattie is ten times the waist size Crouch will ever be.

Note to Dave: If we lose tomorrow SS will....make his......nuggett....appearance tomorrow....

And ten times the boobage of Canada's most boobalicious export.

Pamela_Anderson_186959g.jpg

I'll count it wrong Pete. People shouldn't insult others looks in avatars it's just not on.

*sets out the rules for when he finally gets round to putting himself in his avatar*

Says the man who looks like Kevin from Corrie Street.

Keep an eye that filandering hussy Sally. Whilst you're rebuilding the track with some Ghanian asylum-seeking sponger she's off with a slick Beemer salesman.

Guest Momo Sissoko

So I'm Gaz, Pablo and Brendan too?

I have no idea who these feckin people are. I normally go on This is anfield, and someone on there recommended this place. That's the first I'd heard of it. Though I knew there was a fanzine with the same name.

Says the man who looks like Kevin from Corrie Street.

Keep an eye that filandering hussy Sally. Whilst you're rebuilding the track with some Ghanian asylum-seeking sponger she's off with a slick Beemer salesman.

In my new avatar which is Monty sans beard et sans Gibbon (coming to a pc near you as soon as my missus gets her arse into gear and sends me the pic) I look nothing like the Corrie bloke. He lives near me though and a mate once ruined his new year's eve by constantly shouting at "Kevin" to come and dance with them and various other hilarious character based jokes.

How dare you speak ill of Frank. Not only is he a Ghanain legend, who enjoys nothing more than laughing at Chelsea and Arsenal with me, but he is also one of the decent foreign types, knows his place and all that, understands the way the empire works you see. Actually feel well sorry for the bloke at the moment; he moved house to make space for his soon to be born child only for it to die the day before it was born. Shit things happening to good people just ain't right.