You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tactics truck
Can't wait.

I have to wait around til some spastic by the name of 'tactics truck' "sorts me out"...

Where's Momo??

Guest Ryan20
Where's Momo??

Right.

It's becoming increasingly obvious that nobody likes you, so I'm gonna bow out of this conversation.

I'm new here y'see, and don't wanna get off on the wrong foot.

Best of luck though.

Guest Ryan20
I've hated that name Ryan for years now, thanks to the amount of arsehole Mancs who decided to name their kids after the jug-eared Welsh winger who could rarely be arsed to play for Wales. Usually because the said kids (called Ryan) would be little shits. Parents would teach them that Fergie law was THE law, and that it was ok to get out of trouble by pretending to have the shits, whilst looking at a stop watch.

You might be a great example of how someone called Ryan isn't a complete twat, but I can't get it out of my head just how many twats there are called Ryan.

Why've we got this mini-invasion by the way?

Don't worry, you'll like me.

I'm ace.

Guest tactics truck
Right.

It's becoming increasingly obvious that nobody likes you, so I'm gonna bow out of this conversation.

I'm new here y'see, and don't wanna get off on the wrong foot.

Best of luck though.

It is clear now that you have shown your hand why you are here. Clearly you wished to make an example of me and then go your merry way around TLW giving it large. You then decided I wasn't a big enough fish to do that and now changed tac slightly.

You're new but I'll post some of your old Koptalk stuff on here for the other gentlemen to make their own decisions about the kind of 'controversies' (96 inc.)you drum up. If you decide to hang around that long.

best of Fuck to you too.

Guest Ryan20
It is clear now that you have shown your hand why you are here. Clearly you wished to make an example of me and then go your merry way around TLW giving it large. You then decided I wasn't a big enough fish to do that and now changed tac slightly.

You're new but I'll post some of your old Koptalk stuff on here for the other gentlemen to make their own decisions about the kind of 'controversies' (96 inc.)you drum up. If you decide to hang around that long.

best of Fuck to you too.

Do you save my posts on file or something?

I'm intrigued as to what "controversies" I've "drummed up" though.

Do tell. You have my permission.

Weirdo.

Guest Ryan20
I like everyone me. One way or another. I like Paul and his punctuation tips. I like 05 Milan and his outstanding captions*. I like RiS and his use of words I've not heard since I was a kid. The list goes on, and I don't want to offend anyone by their omission.

I like sunshine people to realise they aren't wanted and to follow the advice in MLB's sig. They usually do in the end.

We'll see which category you fall into as time goes on, but why not post some footy-related comments fairly soon on one of the other threads (assuming you've not already done so).

* Stu's captions are ok too, but I keep imagining it's Richard Stilgoe reading them out and that ruins the effect a bit.

Ok, will do.

This thread's bit the dust now anyway.

Guest FoxForceFive
Do you save my posts on file or something?

I'm intrigued as to what "controversies" I've "drummed up" though.

Do tell. You have my permission.

Weirdo.

Right, I'm not getting involved in this, cos I dont get the whole anti-KT on here, Dunk just runs the site we frequent, I dont like or dislike him, in the same way I dont like or dislike the fella who runs the alehouse I drink in, I just go there cos my mates do & I wanna drink with them.

I just wanna say one thing, in saying "controversies' (96 inc)" you're eluding to Hillsborough I presume, I know no-one on any LFC forum, inc. Koptalk, who's ever said anything out of line about that, least of all Ryan, & it's out of order to suggest he, or anyone else has done so.

Guest Ryan20
entertainingly so, IMHO.

And 'a bit' is being generous, 'quite drastically' is closer to the mark ;)

He's about as "entertaining" as a rusty cheesegrater to the sack mate.

Guest FoxForceFive
Koptalker in 'it's out of order' non-ironic post.

Ps, my dog is feeling under the weather, can you send some money to my Paypal account at: ryanohare20@hotmail.com

And me Nan is in need of a hip replacement!

Ha ha.

For the record, I've never given Dunk a penny in my life, nor will I.

He's about as "entertaining" as a rusty cheesegrater to the sack mate.

Yours is of course a valid opinion seeing as you've been here for all of 2 minutes.

Admittedly, a koptalker coming on here is like a combination of fresh blood to a pirhana and a redrag to a bull for our TT :biggrin:

Guest FoxForceFive
Yes you have, by visiting his site and giving him more hits with which to get money off the gazillion popups kraptalk has

That's being a tad pedantic, dont you think? I dont know who runs/owns any of the 20 or so other sites I visit on a regular basis either.

It was in response to a fairly amusing post asking for money, as Dunk does tend to do, so my answer was in direct reply, I dont sign up or pay for any of those things.