You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I like everyone me. One way or another. I like Paul and his punctuation tips. I like 05 Milan and his outstanding captions*. I like RiS and his use of words I've not heard since I was a kid. The list goes on, and I don't want to offend anyone by their omission.

I like sunshine people to realise they aren't wanted and to follow the advice in MLB's sig. They usually do in the end.

We'll see which category you fall into as time goes on, but why not post some footy-related comments fairly soon on one of the other threads (assuming you've not already done so).

* Stu's captions are ok too, but I keep imagining it's Richard Stilgoe reading them out and that ruins the effect a bit.

*Points at Monty and, whilst laughing, shouts*

Ha, you sound like Richard Stilgoe, you beardy piano playing caption writer, you.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Points at Monty and, whilst laughing, shouts*

Ha, you sound like Richard Stilgoe, you beardy piano playing caption writer, you.

1. I don't know who Stilgoe is.

2. I cannot be held responsible for posters who refuse to upgrade thier imagination to a suitable level.

3. I prefer to think of a normal news reader voice or sometimes an opening sequence of The Day Today voice:

"Head teacher disciplined after using big faced child as satelite dish...BONG..."

If you aren't a Koptalk insider then you have THE worst sense of humour I've ever seen.

RK, Ryan, TT, Momo they are all Dunk from Koptalk or his sidekicks. Maybe they all advertise for wife swapping like Dunk ? But dont engage, remember, they are probably under 15, so they will keep going on at you long after you've got bored of them !

1. I don't know who Stilgoe is.

2. I cannot be held responsible for posters who refuse to upgrade thier imagination to a suitable level.

3. I prefer to think of a normal news reader voice or sometimes an opening sequence of The Day Today voice:

"Head teacher disciplined after using big faced child as satelite dish...BONG..."

Think ginger haired Robin Cook alike from the 80's, used to do 'Thats life' and later became a regular in dictionary corner....

BTW that DVD is on the way to you, forgot till today sorry dude !

Think ginger haired Robin Cook alike from the 80's, used to do 'Thats life' and later became a regular in dictionary corner....

No need to apologise mate; you're doing me a favour so you decide when to send it.

Guest tommy tank

Bob Holness?

Got some shit off my the guy from the Witness Protection Scheme for giving you my address but told him to go fuck himself. Dark animation is worth the risk and those mafiosa types don't scare me.

One minute mate, someone's at the door.

You still there ? I keep getting strange men waking past my window in long anoraks clapping and chanting. I think they ar the sunshine crew. im worried, maybe we've offended the SC.

Guest tommy tank
Oh dear, DEFO on the bus mate. Bob Holness was Blockbusters, Henry Kelly did going for gold. Sheesh schoolboy error TT.

Go and check the records.

Not sure if anyones pointed it out already, but have you seen the latest koptalk insider blog?

Your mate Dunc doesn't like you much Rashid, although I suspect you like it that people on other forums are talking about you.

Post Extras: Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator

DunkAdministrator

KopTalk Editor

Reged: Aug 20 2004

Re: Where is Alhaurin? [Re: Fredo]

#1376552 - Mon Apr 17 2006 04:48 PM

"Rashid.. never had a row with him in my life. He's on my MSN list. He's harmless, he's just an internet forum b*tch. Thinks he knows everything and everyone. Spreads a lot of rumours, can't be trusted. Never banned from here. He was here as my guest but he talks too much sh*t."

Source

• 5 years later...