You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

This thread makes me think of the opening credits of the original Battlestar Galactica, specifically, Patrick MacNee's monologue. It just does.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHD1uPVkyk0">YouTube Link</a>

I have no idea what that title sequence is like and haven't watched the link as I'm on the phone.

I just hope its half as good as the A Team.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They've given him a corporate box which has no view of any court. Obviously someone warned them about him. I'm expecting the door to automatically lock when he arrives until kicking out time.

It was a nice box, but it was bloody miles (well, minutes) from any court. I think only the Royal Box has an actual view. Seems very pointless.

And also, all that happens is you go and watch tennis with your drink, and as soon as that runs out, everyone waits for the end of the set, gets up and goes back to get more drinks, but hangs around for ages, eating and drinking.

So in 6 hours I watched about an hour of actual tennis live.

It's a bit silly, really

What were the other patrons like?

I can imagine they would be the straw that breaks the camels back, some prim cunts who pretend to be tennis experts for a week. Bit like mouth-breathers who pretend to be culinary experts when they talk about a steak being 'so tender'.

What were the other patrons like?

I can imagine they would be the straw that breaks the camels back, some prim cunts who pretend to be tennis experts for a week. Bit like mouth-breathers who pretend to be culinary experts when they talk about a steak being 'so tender'.

Well, in our bit it was mainly people I know, so that was fine. There seemed to be quite a few just people-watching, and there were a LOT of women 45-75 who all had the same sensible haircut.

So exactly like it looks on the telly.

This is as good a place as any to bring up Brendan's change of opinion on Dirk Kuyt. Up to recently Kuyt was fucking shit, but now it seems its ok to rhyme off his decent stats from last season (particularly re goals scored and assists) when using it to dismiss Jordan Henderson.