You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arsenal

Captain

"Going loco down in Acapulco if you stay too long

yes you'll be going loco down in Acapulco

the magic down there is so strong."

"We'll be going loco with Momo Sissoko

'Cos he's fast and strong

We'll be going loco with Momo Sissoko

With this lad we can't do no wrong"

Apologies - that's very good. That one word threw me off.

Thank you. Fell free to throw a "Yes" in front of the second "We'll be going loco with Momo Sissoko" bit if it makes you feel better.

Usher actually suggested the tune but didn't have the wit or talent to put a song together. I mean Dave Usher by the way, not that American u-turn inventing gaylord from the hibbedy hop scene.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fact,

and everyone thinks Red Nick is Bonkers

I think you're great, Red Nick.

Carrying on from a previous thread, Momo has really impressed me against the bigger teams. He seems to be unfazed by the move to LFC for someone so young (probably due to his experience at Valencia).

I thought his passing was improved, but sometimes instead of holding the ball, he does try to release players too quickly.

I think once he learns to keep the ball and help us retain possesion, he will be vitrually irreplaceable.

However, the rest he got on saturday proved to be vital, and i think he should maybe start 2 out of every three games, with Didi coming in.

BTW, Didi - you fucking legend!

3rd place and upwards, redmen!

I think you're great, Red Nick.

Carrying on from a previous thread, Momo has really impressed me against the bigger teams. He seems to be unfazed by the move to LFC for someone so young (probably due to his experience at Valencia).

I thought his passing was improved, but sometimes instead of holding the ball, he does try to release players too quickly.

I think once he learns to keep the ball and help us retain possesion, he will be vitrually irreplaceable.

However, the rest he got on saturday proved to be vital, and i think he should maybe start 2 out of every three games, with Didi coming in.

BTW, Didi - you fucking legend!

3rd place and upwards, redmen!

All correct, especially the points in italics.