You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arsenal

Captain

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah BCP, stop with that negative shit! We've had enough!

What was it you and that cunt NP were going on about all through last season? That we were going to win the CL? Negative bastards, take a leaf out of Pablos book.

I take a leaf out of pablo's book every time I wipe my arse. I'd recommend the ignore function - it was designed for charmless butt-fucks like pablo.

Guest Pablo-B
I take a leaf out of pablo's book every time I wipe my arse. I'd recommend the ignore function - it was designed for charmless butt-fucks like pablo.

Fuck off, cockney. Can't you find one club out of all teams in that shite city to support?

I was with alot of people and slagged him off for being shit. Being an Aussie or not I'm not always biased and I recognise and give credit to players who deserve it. Again, I'm not saying that Kewell has been oustanding but he has been as solid as Sissoko.

No offence mate, but are you fuckin blind? Momo was our best player tonight, he fucking ruled the middle of the park, Harry was as bad as he was at Wigan. Didn't beat Eboue all night.

id take a draw now

Rafa dosent deserve anything from this with his cautious substitutions

1-0 to Arsenal is looking favourite

Ha ha, yeah the man cleary has no clue with subs. Only made and set up a goal each. He always makes negative subs which is why they've only got us a record 15 goals this season. Hamman in Istanbul was seen as negative by many (are you listening andy grey?).

Thought the lads did well tonight against a shit Arsenal side. Momo was man of the match for the Reds for me. He dwarfed Arsenals lightweight centre midfield and won the ball on countless occasions, he is a real star for the future if ever there was one. His passing lets him down but otherwise he is superb. To keep Didi out of the starting line up is no mean feat.

Made up for Luis to get that winner, where are his doubters now???

Otherwise Finnan played well, as did God and Harry in patches. Morientes was pretty much woeful, although he finds space better than Crouch and seems to find more chances. Moro is saving some crucial goals to help us win a cup or two...

By the way I predicted the starting line-up on the other thread, apart from I had Crouch instead of Morientes 'cos I didn't know he was injured. Do I get a gold star?

Niall Quinn was loving us so much in the post-match banter, what a great guy. Interesting to hear him talk of the Arse aswell. They are in so much trouble, I reckon Henry is definitely off in the summer. Pires might aswell not have been on the pitch. All good.

Thought the lads did well tonight against a shit Arsenal side. Momo was man of the match for the Reds for me. He dwarfed Arsenals lightweight centre midfield and won the ball on countless occasions, he is a real star for the future if ever there was one. His passing lets him down but otherwise he is superb. To keep Didi out of the starting line up is no mean feat.

Made up for Luis to get that winner, where are his doubters now???

Otherwise Finnan played well, as did God and Harry in patches. Morientes was pretty much woeful, although he finds space better than Crouch and seems to find more chances. Moro is saving some crucial goals to help us win a cup or two...

By the way I predicted the starting line-up on the other thread, apart from I had Crouch instead of Morientes 'cos I didn't know he was injured. Do I get a gold star?

Niall Quinn was loving us so much in the post-match banter, what a great guy. Interesting to hear him talk of the Arse aswell. They are in so much trouble, I reckon Henry is definitely off in the summer. Pires might aswell not have been on the pitch. All good.

By the way has anyone thought of a song for the Limerick lad.

By the way has anyone thought of a song for the Limerick lad.

No but i've got one for Momo to the tune of Copacabana

They call him Momo

Momo Sissoko

He's from La Liga

Now he's a red

He followed Rafa

Rafa the Gaffer

And they call him Momo

Momo Sissoko

Errrr..

I've always liked him - good honest player who knew his limitations but always gave his best. Seem to remember he gave a load of money to some kids charity in sunderland a few years back. A sort of Irish proto-Crouch.

Alonso went off with a thigh-problem.

He should be rested against the mancs, Hamann is the boss in all big games anyway. Xabi will be more useful against Benfica

--------Dudek--------

Kromkamp--Carra--Sami--Riise

Luis-Momo-Didi-Kewell

Gerrard

Fowler