You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Warnock Is Shite: Get Rid Of In Summer

1892-LFCWasBorn

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't understand why Rafa chose to take JAR off instead of him? O_o

i was surprised by that as well, but he didnt do anything wrong, except for his positioning for the Crespo goal, he`s not as good as JAR mind, and i also dont think he`s good enough to play for us, but i havent made that assumption all on 1 positional mistake in todays game

The thread is a little harsh, but I've thought he isn't good enough for a while now, and today just reinforced that. We got the tactics a little wrong, I think. I would have kept Riise at left back and Kewell on the left wing (where both have been very good recently), and stuck someone else in support of Crouch. Easy to say so with hindsight, of course, but I would have said the same thing at the start to be fair.

To be fair, Riise was no better.

'Tis indeed true, but according to the Benitez mantra ("Possibilities, Possibilities, Possibilities"), Riise may have been a better bet to stay on the field at that time, as he would offer more of an attacking threat.

As for Warnock, I would love for him to be a great left-back - however recent performances have indicated that he apparently isn't, something that I have (like the original poster) been thinking for some time...

To look on the bright side, Finnan and Carra had great games, and Momo was looking solid and yet strangely composed in the first half - all bodes well...

Guest Pablo-B

Think Johnny will be starting at LB on Wednesday.

Just hope the lads can bounce back straight away, before this blip turns into something more serious.

It hurts deeply to say this, but I agree. How many times have we seen him make those little mistakes that are so important? I`m sure we could count to double figures the amount of times he has made a bad positional error. Just not good enough at the level we want to be at. It`s the managers resposibility to pick him, would`ve been happier to see Djimi out there today.

Not a fuckin knee jerk reaction. Read the first post in this thread FFS!!! :wallbutt:

Getting sick of these knee jerk accusations!!!

You might have thought it for ages, but you come out saying this after a match when he didn't play "inept, clueless, shit at defending and going forward". He was no worse than Crouch.

I'm not convinced by Warnock either, but this thread is a over the top.

In Warnock's defence he never seems to play more than 1 consecutive game, which doesn't help. I don't like the way the left back position is chopped and changed every week.

I don't think Warnock will stay with us beyond this season, but he always gives 100% and is a decent honest player. Not going to criticise him as long as he's giving his best. The title of this thread is out of order.