You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

On 01/05/2024 at 13:58, Gnasher said:

Getting someone the sàck. Manchester. Nice. 

At a surprise to no one she's been unmasked as a settler. She sounds  lovely. 

20240503_082652.jpg20240503_082703.jpg20240503_082619.jpg

I love the line that Hamas started it. Such bullshit but it sticks eh 

Hamas are horrible evil cunts let’s not forget. So were the IRA. They have one thing in common though…. They didn’t fucking start it 

• Upvote 3

Supporting innocent Palestinians isn’t being Pro Hamas just like criticism of Israel isn’t Anti-Semitic. 

I care as much for the innocent Israelis caught up in this as I do the Palestinian people. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Supporting innocent Palestinians isn’t being Pro Hamas just like criticism of Israel isn’t Anti-Semitic. 

I care as much for the innocent Israelis caught up in this as I do the Palestinian people. 

Apart from yesterday when you questioned the existence of the hostages.  

• Downvote 1

Why the outrage over this girl?  She may have been Hamas and Israel has the right to defend itself  

CNN will descibe her as a grown up in the wrong place (her country) at the wrong time. 

When certain posters make their occasional foray onto these threads to tell other posters where and where not they should be getting their information,  remember the dangers these journalists put themselves under just to get reports to the outside world from Gaza. So many of their friends and their counterparts have been murdered by Israel in an effort to suppress the details of this genocide reaching western eyes and ears. . The platform containing their truth to the world is secondary. It makes it no less important, no less truthful and no less powerful. 

https://www.unesco.org/en/articles/palestinian-journalists-covering-gaza-awarded-2024-unesco/guillermo-cano-world-press-freedom-prize

• Upvote 1

Conflating Judaism (a religion) and Zionism (a political movement) is not a mere misunderstanding. It is something done by design.

The people who do it the most are Zionists and antisemites, because it serves their interests.

image.png

5 hours ago, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:

Israel have reportedly gone ahead with the banning of Al Jazeera. 

Only read about it the news, but I’m yet to read the comments of the Israeli Minister of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda. 

Al Jazeera confirmed it themselves this morning.

5 hours ago, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:

Israel have reportedly gone ahead with the banning of Al Jazeera. 

Only read about it the news, but I’m yet to read the comments of the Israeli Minister of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda. 

They refuse to show any anti-Israel stuff. It’s all pure propaganda many in Israel genuinely think this is some sort of war and not an absolute assault on innocents. I’ve said before but her mate lives in Tel Aviv and some of the shit she posts is deluded. She’s sound as well but clearly they brainwash their own. Fucking cunt country