You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cartoons

Vincent Vega

Captain Planet, he's our hero, going take those bad guys down to zero

We're the planeteers, you can be one too, saving the planet is the thing to do, looting and polluting is not the way, here's what captain planet has to say: THE POWER IS YOURS!

And you think I looked that up!

Road Runner did rule maybe should make my kiddies top 5

• 4 years later...

bump.

has anyone seen these online cartoons - happy tree friends ?

[YOUTUBE]Ii8UoZXNbJ8[/YOUTUBE]

extreme ultra-violence wrapped up in a cute and cuddly sort of way.

admittedly, you might want to skip the first 20 seconds of the silly intro in each one....my favorite character is flippy. he's has problems with vietnam-style flashbacks at the most inappropriate times.

[YOUTUBE]2ne_KwVeIco[/YOUTUBE]

• 2 years later...

best ever cartoon is without a shadow of a doubt Road Runner. Anyone who disagrees is a moron.

Agreed with this.

4 others in no order are probably (there's too many and I've forgotten loads.) :

Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors,

Tasmanian Devil,

Thundercats,

Wacky Races.

Other stuff I liked from reading the thread :

Danger Mouse, Batfink, Top Cat, Inspector Gadget, He-Man, Transformers, and used to like Spiderman too, even though it never seemed to be on that much. Ah and Plastic Man was cool too.

And Morph used to make me start crying and run out of the room until it was turned off, no idea why. Also remember there being a definite lack of Marvel and DC cartoons, it used to bug me.

Edited by Red Phoenix

Like Dt's thread, what are everyones favourite 5 cartoons, mine are in no particular order:

Scooby Doo

Bugs Bunny

The Flintstones

Hong Kong Phooey

Secret Squirrel

1. Simpsons

2. South Park

3. Futurama

4. Family Guy

5. The one I've forgotten but someone will mention further down the thread

The obvious differences in generation make neither 5 inferior to the others. I still fondly watched VV choices and regualrly watche South and Family Guy. There are no losers here, only winners.