You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Crystal Palace (H) - Sun 14th Apr 2024 (2:00pm)

Trumo

2 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

No I agree with him, we’re “the best fans in the world” until we lose. 

Why doesn't poor support affect Man City's players?

If our players have got performance anxiety at Anfield then they need to look for a new profession. 

• Upvote 2

Persisting with a shit forward line who can’t create or score has been this teams major problem.  It’s no surprise that they haven’t turned up again when we needed them. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Dapower said:

So klopps come out and said today could be a hangover from Thursday but he said we will see a reaction today.

Well that’s just not professional then it can’t be?

Fucking attitude problem from top to bottom is my guess 

Yeah he should have fucked off when he made his decision in November and left us scrabbling around for a replacement and a top 6 finish.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Dapower said:

So klopps come out and said today could be a hangover from Thursday but he said we will see a reaction today.

When do we get the reaction? Next week?

Title was in our hands, and we fucked it. I can understand the "punching above our weight" "didn't expect to be here"  etc etc arguments, and I get it. But it was in our hands and when it came to it we threw up down ourselves. We had done the hard yards to get where we where but maybe they were too hard in retrospect, coming from behind all the time was akin to Rodgers and his " you score 3 we will score 4". Which is ok. Until it isn't.

I cant be angry at Jurgen or the team. We fought the cheats as long as we did and we stayed in the game, and it's time to turn it over and try a different tack.

I'm not sure what Robbo has said wrong here, basically saying the players made the crowd anxious

"I'm not sure. The crowd were anxious today, and rightly so the way we were passing the ball, giving it away and giving chances. Maybe we reacted to that. Maybe players who aren't as experienced at being in a title race.

Some of the shithouse calls, are a bit well, shithouse. We've ran out of steam, and players are tired. It happens.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

1 minute ago, redinblack said:

I cant be angry at Jurgen or the team. We fought the cheats as long as we did and we stayed in the game, and it's time to turn it over and try a different tack.

Did you have something in mind, other than an enforced change of manager?

8 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Poor decision. Think I’m turning into you mate and it feels good.

ha ha. Seriously though i think my standards are stuck in the eighties were every decision by the club was football and success related.

Now its about making money and marketing first and foremost. I think Jurgen was the last of those ilk which is why im walking away after this season> i just wich he got a send off he truly deserved. I have to say though we are fucking cursed as a club.

32 minutes ago, Carra_is_legend said:

I always find these kind of statements weird and funny. 

It's Klopp's final season and of course emotions are going to be running high. Especially when we serve steaming pile of shit 3 times in a row.

It was aimed at the ever negative cunts who seem like they prefer us to lose so they can moan and/or say I told you so. 

• Upvote 1

Gotta disagree with the players being labelled as bottlers here. They more than had a go but a lack of quality rather than bottle fucked us this week.

If anyone’s gonna be labelled as bottlers then it should be directed at those off the pitch.  

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Moo said:

Did you have something in mind, other than an enforced change of manager?

What would you have suggested? A manager staying in post for something he plainly had had enough of and just making the club fire him and pay him off?

8 minutes ago, Dapower said:

Yes we were exhausted after a different team lost 3-0 three days ago.

Just now, Red74 said:

Gotta disagree with the players being labelled as bottlers here. They more than had a go but a lack of quality rather than bottle fucked us this week.

If anyone’s gonna be labelled as bottlers then it should be directed at those off the pitch.  

Have to agree. At the risk of sounding like a broken record, we are stuffed in the longer term if FSG don’t start spending like a top four club should.

Just now, redinblack said:

What would you have suggested? A manager staying in post for something he plainly had had enough of and just making the club fire him and pay him off?

Why couldnt he just tell fsg or heck, keep it to himself until the final weeks if we had nothing to play for?

2 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

ha ha. Seriously though i think my standards are stuck in the eighties were every decision by the club was football and success related.

Now its about making money and marketing first and foremost. I think Jurgen was the last of those ilk which is why im walking away after this season> i just wich he got a send off he truly deserved. I have to say though we are fucking cursed as a club.

Covid fucked us too, momentum and another e cause to be tight with money. We spend but not to the level nowadays required. Arsenal realised how to compete, spend, beg borrow or steal haha.

17 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Thought Diaz was decent today, certainly relatively speaking. Didn't seem a great decision taking him off and ensuring we had zero pace and width for the rest of the game.

Jones and Mo should have been taken off.  

1 minute ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Covid fucked us too, momentum and another e cause to be tight with money. We spend but not to the level nowadays required. Arsenal realised how to compete, spend, beg borrow or steal haha.

Arsenal might bottle it now they are in the drivers seat.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Have to agree. At the risk of sounding like a broken record, we are stuffed in the longer term if FSG don’t start spending like a top four club should.

“at the risk of sounding like a broken record”

Quite magnificent 

• Upvote 1