You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ruben Amorim

50 minutes ago, Smell The Glove said:

I've got no idea if this guy will be manager or not but today gave a little insight into Trent in a back 3. For me this is his natural progession, almost sweeper like coming from there into midfield.

*raises eyebrow*

9 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

He was 8 weeks back from a knee injury. He started one game and played for 45 minutes. You may think it is because he is shite. I don't, he is a great young player. Seems strange to want to write off a kid has shown quality already and massive potential who just turned 20 but, whatevz.

This loan shows nothing about his quality. I could care less what the Bolton manager thinks of him. 

How much less could you care? Try that level and you might convince me you couldn't care less.

3 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

If we're lucky.

Despite some bad losses, I still feel like he passes the eye test, so to speak. Gets his team playing positively, and the stats tend to back that up. 

If he grew a proper beard I reckon people would accept him.

Just now, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Despite some bad losses, I still feel like he passes the eye test, so to speak. Gets his team playing positively, and the stats tend to back that up. 

Too short.

If that little Italian runt becomes our manager, I'm done. Fuck that.

To quote Gunnery Sgt Hartman, it looks like the best part of him ran down the crack of his momma's ass and ended up as the brown stain on the mattress. 

If it was to be Jose, you can count me out.

Certainly am interested in where this appointment is going given most of the suspected candidates seem to be disappearing as options one by one.

De Zerbi might be fun until he gets a cob on like has at Brighton and it's absolutely killed the spirit the team had.

5 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

He 1 million percent passes the eye test.

We're in territory now anyway where the proven available targets are people like Tuchel and Mou Mou who are malcontents and weirdos.

Unless Zidane wants it.