You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Brentford (A) - Sat 17th Feb 2024 (12:30pm)

Trumo

5 minutes ago, niallers said:

We've had 65% possession yet have given away 9 frees and only got ONE in return. One fucking free in a 55 minute half? Fucking do one Oliver. Thought he was supposed to be decent. His Newcastle supporting side is obviously exuding through today however. It's a fucking disgrace of a refereeing performance by him. 9 fucking frees to 1. Absolute cunt

Oliver is clearly auditioning for another lucrative pay day in the UAE. 

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, an tha said:

A mate of mine and i swear 100% it was a mate actually paid one of the tarts who work sheil road a fiver for a blowjob in newsham park - the fucking filthy get.

He tells the story like he is proud of it - just  makes me feel ill when you see the state of the poor fucking creatures but also how desperate must the poor fuckers be, crack addiction is a cunt.

Maybe you need new mates?

• Upvote 2

Jota's injury is potentially a season ending one for us.  For me, he's our most important player right now and to have him out is a massive blow.  MacAllister has done absolutely fuck all apart from give the ball away and give fouls away.  He really needs to improve and pronto if Jones is going to be out for any length of time.  

Nunez though, eh?  What a lovely goal - made by Jota again.  

Just now, bizzle10 said:

Injuries will cost us any chance of winning the title can’t keep getting key players out it will catch up with us in the end

I know we tend to focus on our own stuff more closely, but i honestly can't recall a top side who get as many as we have over last few years.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DJLJ said:

Nunez of at half time, Gakpo on. No idea what that is about. 

Playing it safe I reckon….its one of those days. Still got Elliot to cover for Mo if he doesn’t do the whole game

12 minutes ago, DJLJ said:

Jota was pointing to the side of his knee, which is normally a sign of ligaments. 

As for Jones, had a look again there, no idea what his injury might be? Twist of the ankle? Very strange to be getting an injury from ‘that’. 

Ankle can easily be ligaments as well, but hopefully just a tweak.