You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea (H) - Wed 31st Jan 2024 (8:15pm)

Trumo

That was superb. As good as anything under Klopp, Mac and Jones outstanding in midfield. Jota just deadly, great goal for Lucho, love seeing him getting in there between the posts. Darwin, what can you say, just utter madness.

Conor Bradley take a bow son, I’m in disbelief how good he’s been.

We’re gonna fucking do it this year.

• Upvote 1

On both penalty shouts - yes, they could have been given, but I don't think either player has control of - or is likely to gain control of - the ball on each occasion. The first, Gallagher just flings himself at Van Dijk. The second, yes there is a kick (and it would be hard to argue if that were given), but the ball is nowhere near him. He feels the contact and goes down. Had Chilwell not dived in the first half, Tierney may have been more likely to give it.

The last 20 minutes or so were good to very good, but the first 70 minutes were absolutely outstanding. Incredible performance from Conor, just superb tenacity aligned with real quality to notch 2 assists and a debut goal. Standout performances from Diogo and Mac, and the others were really not that far behind. What the hell does Darwin have to do to score? That man could find wood at a eunuch convention.

• Upvote 1

What a performance, what a result, what a team, what a manager!

Many excellent performances tonight, but thought Mac Allister and Jota were fantastic and a level above the others. With one exception that is, Conor Bradley. Man of the match for me, on a night with several world class performances.

2 minutes ago, LFC 6 Times said:

That was superb. As good as anything under Klopp, Mac and Jones outstanding in midfield. Jota just deadly, great goal for Lucho, love seeing him getting in there between the posts. Darwin, what can you say, just utter madness.

Conor Bradley take a bow son, I’m in disbelief how good he’s been.

We’re gonna fucking do it this year.

Fucking hope so!

1 minute ago, Rushies tash said:

The second, yes there is a kick (and it would be hard to argue if that were given), but the ball is nowhere near him. He feels the contact and goes down

He went up in the air like he’d stepped on a IED.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Just think how good we will be when Salah Thiago,Bajectic get fit and Endo returns. Spoilt for choice

Great performance and great win and buzzing myself

But you've gone OTT there, lad ....a bit too giddy.

• Upvote 1