You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

A big fuck off moan....

dave u

Haven't read all the replies to this thread, sorry if I repaeat anyone's comments.

is it any fucking wonder Everon are 12 points ahead?? I'll tell you why they're 12 fucking points ahead, because Moyes knows his team, knows where each man should play, plays them in their best position and plays the same team week in week out.

How fucking simple is that. Take note Rafa. Your selectin was nothing short of a fucking disgrace and you emabarassed us. Thanks for that.

Gerrard had virtually no chance of getting in to the game having been, in effect 'replaced' in the midfield by the mighty Salif Diao. Diao is of course a far better player than Alonso isn't he. He's a real; match winner.

Give me a fucking break Rafa.

And what's wioth the substitutions we made?? Talk about from the sublime to the absolutely fucking ridiculous in one week!!! Substitutions at Anfield against Olympiakos were inspired. Amazing in fact, some of the best use of subs I;ve ever seen. Saturdays was probably the worst I;ve ever fucking seen.

We're chasing the game and need a goal, so we look to the bench to see who Rafa will bring on, "who is it?" we ask, "who come on, make a difference and win this game for us?"..... DJIMI TRAORE, thats who!!! Fuck off.

Josemi is without doubt the worst right back to pull on the red shirt in my memory. And he's a fat shit too. Where the fuck is Finnan??? You know him, he's the lad who's playted a blinder in almost every game he's played in this season?? You know, the international RB, the lad capable of defending.

if any substitution was going to be made at all then surely it was Josemi for just about anyone with fucking legs.

Basically, Rafa hasn't got a fucking clue what he's doing away from home. FACT! If you disagree with that then just look at our team selections and hence points tally away from home.

He fucks with shit purely for the sake of fucking with it and he picks players who just have no fucking right to be there.

Having just dominated the Champions of England for 90 minutes, and then having a fabulous Euro win at Anfield you don't then fuck with the team and drop your best players to accomodate the likes fo fucking Diao, Hamman and Josemi in the biggest match of the season. Disgraceful.

I'm fucking sick of seeing us change the team around because "we're away from home". SO FUCKING WHAT???!!!! let them fucking worry about us!!!!! it';s fucking Everton!!!! Does it fucking matter if you're home, away or in the fuciking park??? No, it fucking doesn't. It's pathetic and smacks of cowardice. It's purely a mental thing and by being cowardly and fucking with the team only adds to that mental barrier.

Everton must have been licking their slimy horrible blue lips at the mere thought of Diao and Hamman bossing the midfield with their dynamic play and killer passing game.

Fuck off.

Sort it out Rafa. It's fucking emabarrassing. If it isn't fucking broke then don't fucking fix it. Home or away. Hate to say it, but maybe you should have a chat with David Moyes on how best to use your player's.

Understand people's frustrations but Rafa has his own ideas and if he used those of other people he wouldn't be the bloke or manager he is. He has to learn his own lessons about the English game..........he doesn't embarrass me Tom, as a fellow supporter coming out with a rant like that, you do though!

With hind sight its easy to say he should have played Alonso & Finnan but were we outplayed on Saturday? No. If we had taken one of our chances and they didn't, Rafa wouldn't be getting this criticism and the team selection would still have been the same, in fact we'd probably be saying he got his tactics spot on.....

And Ok, Hamman had a bad game on Satdee but he was superb against Arsenal so you shouldn't be including him 'with the likes of Diao & Josemi'!

Understand people's frustrations but Rafa has his own ideas and if he used those of other people he wouldn't be the bloke or manager he is. He has to learn his own lessons about the English game..........he doesn't embarrass me Tom, as a fellow supporter coming out with a rant like that, you do though!

With hind sight its easy to say he should have played Alonso & Finnan but were we outplayed on Saturday? No. If we had taken one of our chances and they didn't, Rafa wouldn't be getting this criticism and the team selection would still have been the same, in fact we'd probably be saying he got his tactics spot on.....

And Ok, Hamman had a bad game on Satdee but he was superb against Arsenal so you shouldn't be including him 'with the likes of Diao & Josemi'!

I can almost understand him playing Diao but I am sure Graveson fancied it as soon as he saw the team sheet.... absolutely no need to play Josemi or bring on Traore...

"With hind sight its easy to say he should have played Alonso & Finnan".

No. Actually it';s pretty fucking easy to have said it with foresight!!! Diao and Josemi are fucking shit, Alonso is world class and Finnan has been excellent in every game he's played. Doesn;t take fucking hindsight to see that.

And I include Hamman 'with the likes of Diao & Josemi' becaus they offer as muc h as creative attacking flair as one another. None of them will win you a game. Saif and Hamman offer nothing but tackles (Diao rarely even does that!) and Josemi offers the square root of fuck all.

Maybe you weren't emabarassed mate but I certainly fucking was. If hearing Everton fans laugh and jeer and our team selection isn't emabrassing then I don't kow what fucking is.

I'll suck Rafa off with the best of them when he deserves it but equally I'll say when he has fucked up and made a complete fucking arse of us like he did on Saturday. And not just with the initial selection but with the substitutions he made too.

Shite.

I can almost understand him playing Diao but I am sure Graveson fancied it as soon as he saw the team sheet.... absolutely no need to play Josemi or bring on Traore...

How can you polssibly understand him playing Diao????????? Explain yourself.

He offers us NOTHING. We have one of the finest passing players on earth in Alonso. We have one of the wrost in Diao. Diao shopuld never ever ever play a game for Liverpool again under any circumstances. I'd play a youngster first.

I'd play YOU first, Rashid.

How can you polssibly understand him playing Diao????????? Explain yourself.

He offers us NOTHING. We have one of the finest passing players on earth in Alonso. We have one of the wrost in Diao. Diao shopuld never ever ever play a game for Liverpool again under any circumstances. I'd play a youngster first.

I'd play YOU first, Rashid.

Because unlike Hamann Diao is not a fanny.... I'd have then dropped Hamann for Alonso... if Benny needed an enforcer in there!

Ideally I'd have played this team:

Kirkland

Finnan Carragher Hyypia Riise

Pongolle Alonso Hamann Kewell

Gerrard

Mellor

Simple - then used the dogs against Portsmouth if need be.

Agree, maybe hindsight was the wrond word but if we had won, nobody would be moaning.......and as I said, we weren't outplayed.

You say you'll say when he has fcuked up but "Rafa hasn't got a fucking clue what he's doing away from home" is way over board, give him a chance.....

As for being embarrassed, if you sit with the blues and let their mocking get to you, you can't blame Rafa for that......

""Rafa hasn't got a fucking clue what he's doing away from home" is way over board"

Is it?? Whay is it??? it's true.

Show me one scrap of evidence that he HAS got a clue what he's doinbg away from hoime then I'll happily retract that comment. Show me when he;s a picked the best team possible away from home and I'll show my arse.

United, Boro, Everton, Bolton etc etc etc etc. I'm fucking sick of it.

I'd say "clueless" is a pretty fair assesment of our managers season away from home so far. You only have to look at our points tally and the teams he's picked to see that he's clearly lost at times. You can't argue witn the facts, Matt, howver much you like the man.

He's a great manager most of the time but he's fucked up massively on more than one occasion away from home. FACT!

He just fucks around withth team far too much. No need. Players have no idea what their role is and who can blame them??

Sort it Rafa. I know you don;t have the quality you'd like but that only reinforces the point that you can't then fuck teh team as much as you'd like too!!! It's ok swicthing around Baraja and Mista or whatever, but when you start switching around Alonso and Diao it's just not fucking cricket mate.

""Rafa hasn't got a fucking clue what he's doing away from home" is way over board"

Is it?? Whay is it??? it's true.

Show me one scrap of evidence that he HAS got a clue what he's doinbg away from hoime then I'll happily retract that comment. Show me when he;s a picked the best team possible away from home and I'll show my arse.

United, Boro, Everton, Bolton etc etc etc etc. I'm fucking sick of it.

I'd say "clueless" is a pretty fair assesment of our managers season away from home so far. You only have to look at our points tally and the teams he's picked to see that he's clearly lost at times. You can't argue witn the facts, Matt, howver much you like the man.

He's a great manager most of the time but he's fucked up massively on more than one occasion away from home. FACT!

He just fucks around withth team far too much. No need. Players have no idea what their role is and who can blame them??

Sort it Rafa. I know you don;t have the quality you'd like but that only reinforces the point that you can't then fuck teh team as much as you'd like too!!! It's ok swicthing around Baraja and Mista or whatever, but when you start switching around Alonso and Diao it's just not fucking cricket mate.

I agree, I can't argue, our away form is poor but as I said, it wasn't like we got stuffed on Saturday. Rafa has his own ideas and reasons for picking the sides he wants to, he felt like Alonso needed a rest....... I don't think there is a Liverpool fan around who wouldn't have preferred to see him out there instead of Diao, but saying "he hasn't got a clue" is just too much imo........

Its gonna be a roller coaster season, expect more sh*t results......

"Show me one scrap of evidence that he HAS got a clue what he's doinbg away from hoime then I'll happily retract that comment. Show me when he;s a picked the best team possible away from home and I'll show my arse. "

Deportivo.

Ready for the moonlight, people?

Its gonna be a roller coaster season, expect more sh*t results......

If he continues to pick teams teh way he has then, yes, I'd expect many more shit results. However, if he starts picking the same teams away as he does at home then I don't see us losing many games at all.

The "away" menatality is pure bullshit. It's all mental and picking teams like that only enforces the ridiculous illusion that you're a differnt team away from home. You're not!!

If I work in another office for the day it's still fucking me! I don't chop and change my clothes, hair and entire atitude to suit the other office ffs!

Just leave things alone Rafa, surely you can see that "rotation" just simply is not working.

I know for a fact that some of the players are pissed off about it. How would you feel, as a Liverpool player, seeing Diao and Josemi picked ahead of Alonso and Finnan and then seing Djimi come on to turn things around.

It's just plain bonkers.

"Show me one scrap of evidence that he HAS got a clue what he's doinbg away from hoime then I'll happily retract that comment. Show me when he;s a picked the best team possible away from home and I'll show my arse. "

Deportivo.

In the league....

But well done anyway on spotting the only time he has picked the best team possible away from home! ;-)

Deportivo.

Thats an exception to the norm mate. Its all about mentality - we seem to go into away games accepting a draw but want to win home games.. it shows..

certainly agree that we seem to have that sort of mentality away from home. think its a continental thing. at home we have dominated every match and put in some excellent performances. i can see this away form going to start been a big problem, we should just play the same regardless of oppostion. at least on tuesday we are at home and i can see us thumping pompey

Well that was my first visit to the pit for a long time. And I won't be going back in a hurry.

It was horrible - and I was in the away section!

First off, the team selection was shite. Salif Diao? Do me a fucking favour. I can't understand how a professional footballer can be so shit. He can't pass, he can't control a ball and can't tackle - have you ever seen a more ridiculous tackle than when he got booked? How can a player not even have basic 'sunday league' qualities? And how could the board ever sanction a £5m transfer and £20,000 a week in wages for such a poor player? If Rafa wanted a bit of steal in the midfield (Which he was right to) why not play Welsh? A local lad who knows exactly what the Derby is about - and can anyone honstly say they think Diao is a better player?

Our away tactics are fucking shit aswell. Ok, this was the derby and it was always going to be tough, but that game was there for the taking. Everton might be second, but they aren't a good side. Had we been more adventurous we would have took 3 points without question. Same can be said for many of our away performances this year. We look a completely different side away from home, but why should we?

Their fans are the biggest bunch of no-mark gobshites. Ever. But sadly there were plenty of idiots in our end aswell. Plenty of people more interested in what Everton's finest had to say for 90 minutes and trying to think of something equally small time to shout back rather than watching the game and getting behind the team. That little fat fuck who got on the pitch at the end of the game was a disgrace. As were the two scruffs who got on the pitch after their goal (Which was equally shite - well done Kirkland, great positioning - and your David James esq. flapping at crosses was also top class). It'd be a tad hypocritical to whinge about this too much given a couple got past the stewards last wednesday, but its still fucking irritating. And as for that people's club bollocks. Ha! I lost count the number of times I heard cockney and yorkshire accents coming from blue shirted mongs. And the thick fucks can't spell: "Raphael Beneath Us". Quite clever really, shame its spellt Rafael though eh? Wonder what Dafid Moyes would think?

I think we all have a right to be pissed off with the result - and with Rafa. Team selection was poor as our tactics away from home. I didn't expect an easy ride this year and between now and january its a case of making the most of what we have, but the second half of the season is going to be equally tough. 4th place seemed like a disaster last season, but it'd be a great achivement if we can get it again this year.

I thought i'd feel better this morning, you know, 24 hours to calm down after the most embarrassing game i have seen us play... Yes "THE most embarrasing game". Why? because of who we played!

Let's cut to the fuckin chase here. it was the blue shite we played on Saturday NOT a world class side by any means, so what does Rafa do changes an attacking,WINNING and cohesive team into a defensive shower of shit who blatantly haven't a fuckin scoobie as to exactly what there individual roles are!!

As i have posted before Rafa fucked up, we should all accept that, as should he which he fuckin hasn't if you check out .TV

By the way anyone who defends that twat Josemi Well.... words fail me... It's not the end of the world just yet but it sure as fuck felt like it this morning having to face them cunts at work.

By the way anyone who defends that twat Josemi Well.... words fail me...

I'll defend him because I've seen him do a hell of a lot better, e.g. vs. Tottenham and Monaco at Anfield.

Lately he's been poor, though, but I think the amount of stick he's getting on here is a bit over the top. I may have failed to see how terrible he was vs Everton but what I did see was that Riise was even worse, but only one or two other people on here have commented it.

Josemi's clearly low on confidence at the moment and hopefully he'll be given a few matches with the reserves or in the Carling Cup before he's used in the first team again.

*Prepares to be slaughtered*