You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wolves (A) Premier League - 4/2/23 - 15:00

an tha

Klopp has just refused to answer any questions by James Pearce in the press conference after the game he said "i'd prefer not to answer that question from you, you know why and if anyone else wants to ask that question  i will answer it then" whats gone on there then?

24 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Keep him away from Pickford next week then.

They haven't still got Funes Mori have they?

Think they have plenty of other ogres to do what that cunt did. Forever a blue legend though. Give me a Case or Souness like some other posters wrote earlier. But in this day and age I guess they`d be serving around 25 games suspended each per season. But god dammit we need a couple of enforcers. We are worse than Arsenal in the late Wenger years. 

Just now, dockers_strike said:

It comes down to professional and personal pride. I dont get why any player wouldnt listen to Jurgen given what he has made them into top players and won the pinnacle in club football.

How can any player with any pride think I know better than him, his tactics are working? Pretty easy I guess when you've a couple of Ferrari's and Bugatti's in your 10 bedroom mansion's 6 car garage and your daily runabout is a pimped out BMW X7 or whatever.

Sorry to keep harping on about it, when those players start the game, they dont want the win more than the oppos. It shows every game now. Stop feeling sorry for yourselves that you didnt win 1 of the 2 big ones last season. Stop thinking that teammate is getting double or tripple what I am.

Stop the excuses and start playing for the manager, fans and shirt.

Egos are involved though. Massive ones. As a kid I played at town level. In my head I was a NO9. Often payed there always scored. Also a good keeper. They played me in goal. Hated it and packed it in. And that is a 17 year old who was comparatively shit. Never mind a 20 something on 100k a week.

The coaching staff is done as much as the players. If FSG aren't going to cough up for players then I'm not sure how you can stick with the coaches when they clearly aren't getting anything out of the players at their disposal. Nothing has changed all season and the Dubai trip just appears to have been a jolly as they've not picked anything up. This isn't rocket science, you either change the playing staff or the coaching staff, and our spending suggests that the latter will cop for it.

1 minute ago, waddy78 said:

Klopp has just refused to answer any questions by James Pearce in the press conference after the game he said "i'd prefer not to answer that question from you, you know why and if anyone else wants to ask that question  i will answer it then" whats gone on there then?

Maybe he's sick of Pearce destroying transfer rumours?

Just now, waddy78 said:

i was just going to ask the same question but then i wouldnt want to talk to that tit either

4 minutes ago, waddy78 said:

What was the question? 

10 minutes ago, waddy78 said:

Cue 'tetchy Klopp' articles in the Athletic and elsewhere within hours!

Yes but if he shrugs his shoulders or remains calm saying he and the coaching staff are working hard to resolve things, people then say he doesnt give a fuck or he's deluded because he cant fix things. It's a cant win.

Personally, Im more than happy he's giving some shithead journos a bit back.

1 minute ago, dockers_strike said:

Yes but if he shrugs his shoulders or remains calm saying he and the coaching staff are working hard to resolve things, people then say he doesnt give a fuck or he's deluded because he cant fix things. It's a cant win.

Yeah you are right. Sells papers

Just now, Poor Scouser T said:

Yes they all do. But he looks different these days. Bit Keagan. ''I'd love it love it if we beat them.''

i think he is frustrated and i get that and at the same time i think something is going on behind closed doors thats having a knock on affect. We have seen it happen at other clubs 

1 minute ago, dockers_strike said:

Thank you, the guy can't win... Whatever he does someone is going to come out with the he'll walk/get sacked kind of vibes. Im actually happy to see him shark a journo here and there, they are all shit stirring cunts anyway.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

I dunno, Ferguson had a go at a journalist every other week and the cunt was there 27 years!

Exactly. The LFC reporters are such a lazy bunch, you only need to listen to the Blood Red podcast to hear how ridiculously smug and aimless they all are - Ian Doyle, a bloke who makes Keith Bishop from The Office seem motivated, Paul Gorst, who would be out of his depth in a paddling pool, the lot of them just go through the motions.