You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rangers (H) - CL, Tue 4th Oct 2022 (8:00pm)

Trumo

17 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Not sure why some think we're going to steamroller Rangers tonight and rattle in a shitload of goals considering the form we're in.

Fulham who were a Championship team until they played us at the start of the season had us on the rack so any comparision to Rangers being no better than a Championship side should be taken cautiously.

Need the win to get a semblance of confidence going.

I will take any sort of win to be honest, but Just Win Baby.

30 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Plenty of their fans are horrible cunts as well

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I would never have guessed you felt that way.

Look, if some cunt is running about with The S*n, I sincerely hope they get a sore coupon. Just seems laminating it & walking around Liverpool city centre holding it the night before a game sounds a bit made up to me.

3 minutes ago, Mook said:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I would never have guessed you felt that way.

Look, if some cunt is running about with The S*n, I sincerely hope they get a sore coupon. Just seems laminating it & walking around Liverpool city centre holding it the night before a game sounds a bit made up to me.

You might want to look at what this cunt is carrying around and he's mentioned it since that lady spoke about them being carried around last night. I'm not posting his tweet but look for yourself. 

Best 99p I’ve spent.

18 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

You might want to look at what this cunt is carrying around and he's mentioned it since that lady spoke about them being carried around last night. I'm not posting his tweet but look for yourself. 

Best 99p I’ve spent.

As far as I can make out, that boy is on holiday in Tenerife & has deleted the Tweet you're on about.

I've got better things to do with my time than trawl Twitter looking for scumbags posting stuff about Hillsborough. Rangers have more than their fair share of wallopers, we can certainly agree on that point.

7 minutes ago, Mook said:

As far as I can make out, that boy is on holiday in Tenerife & has deleted the Tweet you're on about.

I've got better things to do with my time than trawl Twitter looking for scumbags posting stuff about Hillsborough. Rangers have more than their fair share of wallopers, we can certainly agree on that point.

He took it down. Scruffy cunt 

48 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Best 99p I’ve spent.

That bio' picture looks like the worst University Challenge team since The Young Ones.

County road and as far down as Walton Vale is getting a lot of rangers boys. Few police cars, sirens going speeding around. The Brick has security outside(as viewed from the 310 bus back to Maghull) town also filling up. Saw one coat and can predict going to be a lot of wet jocks about.

5 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

4-2-4 allegedly.

Alisson

Trent

Matip

Virg

Tsimikas

Henderson

Thiago

Salah

Jota

Nunez

Diaz

Er, hang on. Our midfield 3 and defence was overrun on Saturday but we're looking to play just 2, Hendo and Thiago in midfield tonight?

Hope it doesnt go tits up else Jurgen's going to get a really kicking off some.