You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool Crime

Bjornebye

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I've been past that pub millions of times, never been in but I'm not one bit surprised he was drinking in there before going on a shooting spree. Looks rough as fuck. 

5187060311_5d833479cb_b.jpg

Didn't some relative of the Rooneys run that and were ripping off sky by having it in the flat above but using it in the pub .

4 people extradited from France to the UK, in connection to the stabbing of the young boxer lad in town. They were all arrested in Calais on 2nd January. 

There’s also whispers that poor Karl is innocent. Another name doing the rounds is this fella. People are also noting that his car seems to be similar to the one pictured in the news reports that was towed away by the police. 

IMG_3619.png

17 minutes ago, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:

4 people extradited from France to the UK, in connection to the stabbing of the young boxer lad in town. They were all arrested in Calais on 2nd January. 

There’s also whispers that poor Karl is innocent. Another name doing the rounds is this fella. People are also noting that his car seems to be similar to the one pictured in the news reports that was towed away by the police. 

IMG_3619.png

was he on pills for his nerves?

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Tj hooker said:

Didn't some relative of the Rooneys run that and were ripping off sky by having it in the flat above but using it in the pub .

I'm not sure mate, wouldn't be surprised. Been past it many a time on a random weekday afternoon and there's always some funny looking characters smoking outside. Certainly not one of them pubs that scream "Friendly atmosphere" from the outside 

1 minute ago, Captain Turdseye said:

He’s gone very quiet. Not gonna lie, I’m half expecting a knock on the door. I’m easy enough to find given my posting history on here. 

I’m ready though, and no mistake. 

You're gone. Get over it.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:

IMG_3619.png

The Echo have confirmed that it was big Les. Based on the accounts of local neighbours. Forget waiting for a charge and police statement, like. 

2 hours ago, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:

The Echo have confirmed that it was big Les. Based on the accounts of local neighbours. Forget waiting for a charge and police statement, like. 

I'm sure all those blaming immigration will be apologising 

• 4 weeks later...
On 04/01/2024 at 23:25, Bjornebye said:

I've been past that pub millions of times, never been in but I'm not one bit surprised he was drinking in there before going on a shooting spree. Looks rough as fuck. 

5187060311_5d833479cb_b.jpg

Never been anything but rough that place as far back as the 70’s

• 1 month later...

Some relatively lengthy sentences for the angry mob who’d probably bombard the house if they’d heard that a paediatrician had moved into the area.

Oh, and I’m simply not having it that the 47 year old bloke is 47. Did they get the numbers the wrong way round? 

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/faces-seven-men-locked-up-28840347?fbclid=IwAR2Fu8OMxAY4t7nFJ0oOcj6Lw2pS9tinR8-W9u-9ELN3KTnMO-idx7fA3CY_aem_AZgQ2Zx-uRsJ0gmdkxvlH6q_3TKP-sXi3pHqTdq6OtzDskCzMHd_AcZkbSWNJpQFWYQ

10 minutes ago, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:

Some relatively lengthy sentences for the angry mob who’d probably bombard the house if they’d heard that a paediatrician had moved into the area.

Oh, and I’m simply not having it that the 47 year old bloke is 47. Did they get the numbers the wrong way round? 

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/faces-seven-men-locked-up-28840347?fbclid=IwAR2Fu8OMxAY4t7nFJ0oOcj6Lw2pS9tinR8-W9u-9ELN3KTnMO-idx7fA3CY_aem_AZgQ2Zx-uRsJ0gmdkxvlH6q_3TKP-sXi3pHqTdq6OtzDskCzMHd_AcZkbSWNJpQFWYQ

“ain’t no black in the Union Jack” “send the fuckers back” 

I thought it was just concerned locals that turned up worried and not racist thugs looking for an excuse?