You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cunt Leadership Race.

Bruce Spanner

Which cunt wins?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Rishi Soocunt
    • Jeremy Cunt
    • Penny Morcunt
    • Cunt Truss
    • Tom Somecunt
    • Saj Javcunt
    • Kemmy Unknowncunt
    • Grant 'The Whiney Little Cunt' Shapps
    • Suella The Stupid Cunt
    • Nadcunt Cunthavi
    • A N Other Cunt

1 minute ago, Arniepie said:

Reece mogg was on the news before saying he needs to justify to tax payers,salaries paid to civil servants.

1st of all,I wasn't aware they were exempt from paying tax?

Secondly they are paid to do a job you utter cunt,many of whom worked through the pandemic.Tjey aren't getting handouts.

I know there have been some tragic cases in the last few years, but I'd cheerfully fire that twat into the sun.

More journalists need to ask him about his offshore shenanigans before he starts questioning workers salaries the fucking chimney 

Just now, Section_31 said:

It's just more daily mail attack bingo.

"White hall mandarins"

"town hall fat cats"

"Bonfire of red tape"

"Benefits lifestyle"

"Soft touch for migrants"

In the last few weeks we have had attacks on immigrants  benefit claimants  strikers and now public sector workers

The mail would be creaming itself

2 hours ago, Gnasher said:

This you?  I got more.

You are implying that poor people who cannot afford decent food to feed their family are themselves responsible for the low wage situation they are in. 

You're lack of understanding and empathy renders you oblivious to the plight of low paid workers in chicken factory's and such. The little sympathy you did possess went towards the billionaire owners of the 2 sisters food operation.

I've literally said of course so I've no idea what you're trying to prove you senile old/young fool. 

1 minute ago, polymerpunkah said:

Michaelpaca Fabricant

Hahahahahahahahaha. God I hate that cunt. I'd rather be an Alpaca stranded in Kruger National Park with a dodgy knee than spend a second being that hateful, tory, 'If I only had a brain' bastard 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Arniepie said:

Reece mogg was on the news before saying he needs to justify to tax payers,salaries paid to civil servants.

1st of all,I wasn't aware they were exempt from paying tax?

Secondly they are paid to do a job you utter cunt,many of whom worked through the pandemic.Tjey aren't getting handouts.

I know there have been some tragic cases in the last few years, but I'd cheerfully fire that twat into the sun.

If anything he needs to justify his wages and no doubt massive expense claims to the taxpayer. He's the minister for Brexit opportunities despite Brexit being the biggest disaster of recent times. 

All he seems to do is check on people at Whitehall asking why they aren't in the office. His only upside of Brexit since being in the post is that the signs in the Dartford tunnel can be changed. Absolute oxygen thief. 

He properly shit himself when that guy with Cerebral Palsy confronted him in the street in Manchester after one of their party conferences. He literally had nothing to say.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Utterly bizarre.

Brandon Lewis has just done the rounds tying to get himself a cushy job in cabinet for Truss.

He went full truth twister.

’What that policy said was that if we were to go through with that policy that would happen, but we didn’t envisage going through with it. So it was a hypothetical policy idea’

’But that’s not what you said’

’Yes it was, look at the wording. It says if.’

’So you never intended to implement that policy’

’No. of course not’

Remarkable how shit, but utterly brazen, they are.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Utterly bizarre.

Brandon Lewis has just done the rounds tying to get himself a cushy job in cabinet for Truss.

He went full truth twister.

’What that policy said was that if we were to go through with that policy that would happen, but we didn’t envisage going through with it. So it was a hypothetical policy idea’

’But that’s not what you said’

’Yes it was, look at the wording. It says if.’

’So you never intended to implement that policy’

’No. of course not’

Remarkable how shit, but utterly brazen, they are.

bunnies-what.gif

Imagine having some shitwitted comedy character/compulsive liar elevated to the highest office, where they can do genuine harm with their extremist, authoritarian and ultra-Capitalist policies.

Twice.

I feel like shouting "Oy, Putin, you're a limp-dicked puff and nobody here is scared of your nukes!"

So that's basically the Scots, the Welsh, Liverpool fans, and two-thirds of this forum getting placed on the Prevent scheme....

They are just saying the first thing that comes into their head now.

Truss will counter with a national party day with government funded street parties, unicorns, and talking animals performing magic tricks.

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

She's thick as fuck, absolutely thick as fuck, that's the sad and dangerous truth. 

She's the leader the Tories deserve and her short tenancy at Downing St will be a car crash. All down to allowing 100 odd thousand little Englander farts pick their leader. It's comical that the least qualified candidate will get job. 

Whats also comical is the way the other contenders have all got on board to secure jobs in her Cabinet. No doubt they will be bringing their knives along too. Truss is toast before she even takes office.

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Kepler-186 said:

Go’ed Rishi, lad! 

That's me for extraordinary rendition to Gitmo then, nice knowing you all!

If he follows through on that (unlikely I know) he's going to stir up the culture war to dangerous, possibly fascist levels. What next, put into workhouses if you don't have a picture of the lizard above your fireplace?

If I really hated this country I'd endanger its union, the good Friday agreement, put bearded KGB spawn in the house of lords, back my wife to be a non dom tax avoider, light the touch paper to help start the 2008 financial crash, monitize a pandemic. I mean there's just so many ways to go about it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3