You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fuck UEFA And Fuck The French Lying Cunts

I'm waiting to see how UEFA respond to this. Who are they going to side with? Ordinarily we know the answer to that, but the weight of evidence is overwhelmingly in our favour and their own sponsors got caught up in all of this shit outside too.

If we don't get a satisfactory response from UEFA then we should ask Madrid to stand with us and threaten a boycott. Their fans went through the same as us, just on a smaller scale.

4 minutes ago, dave u said:

I'm waiting to see how UEFA respond to this. Who are they going to side with? Ordinarily we know the answer to that, but the weight of evidence is overwhelmingly in our favour and their own sponsors got caught up in all of this shit outside too.

If we don't get a satisfactory response from UEFA then we should ask Madrid to stand with us and threaten a boycott. Their fans went through the same as us, just on a smaller scale.

Darmanin has thrown uefa under the bus today. He clearly knows what's coming. Uefa's silence on this suggests they're going to let the French hang themselves before quietly saying "yeah it was the French, sorry about us"

17 hours ago, Josef Svejk said:

45540101-0-image-a-15_1626470725904.jpg

She's 25 years of age. 

I laughed at her criticising us singing YNWA over her “performance”, how we destroyed her “vibe”.

Funny that waiting hours outside the ground, some people getting tear gassed and a delayed kick off, supporters might not be in the mood for a piss poorly mimed song, which has no relevance to anything.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

It’s moved! 

07D7B4CA-D72F-4F50-BE8D-0280B186031F.png

If only I knew somebody from Kouba who could collect it for me…

Can’t you get NCIS to remotely deactivate it?  They do it on the telly all the time.  

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Pete said:

Can’t you get NCIS to remotely deactivate it?  They do it on the telly all the time.  

I assume it still goes off the model and serial number and they won’t have changed.

If only I’d thought of that at the shop I tracked it to in Paris. I’m sure that bloke knew he had it. 

Brian Reade’s latest take on things.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/champions-league-final-uefa-shambles-27122932

He’s right to mention Benfica, that employed the same tactics (ie hoarding supporters into smaller and smaller funnels) and the same Robocop police itching for a fight - it was just on a smaller scale than Paris.

Did LFC ever get a response on Benfica? I know they complained to UEFA. 

Our supporters should be applauded for their behaviour in Paris. It was us who stopped a major incident occurring. 

3 hours ago, Scott_M said:

It’s moved! 

07D7B4CA-D72F-4F50-BE8D-0280B186031F.png

If only I knew somebody from Kouba who could collect it for me…

I know a guy with a very particular set of skills acquired over a long period of time. He's well used to dealing with issues in Paris and tracking scum back to their home countries. He might be able to help Scott....

10 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

I know a guy with a very particular set of skills acquired over a long period of time. He's well used to dealing with issues in Paris and tracking scum back to their home countries. He might be able to help Scott....