You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fixtures, Draws & Results.

Bruce Spanner

8 minutes ago, Alex_K said:

Weird that Messi has only played 17 games, with 8 further as sub. I keep seeing the "needs a rest" symbol next to his name; haven't seen it next to any other players in the game I think. Clearly one rule for Messi, another for all mortal men.

He's played in 44 of your 48 games.

32 starts and 12 subs.

6 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

SD's people got in touch with your people and arranged a loan!

Changed back now, though looks like you could do with him.

In exchange for who? I have no injuries so I don't need that cunt whoever he is. Send him back.

Just now, Bruce Spanner said:

No exchange, just a loan by the looks of things.

He's a 40m striker who has a great goal scoring record!

Is he taking pity on me? How long has been a disruptive influence on the squad? It could go along way to explain the slump. I have a 200m striker, I don't need him been disrupted by shit like this.

33 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

He's played in 44 of your 48 games.

32 starts and 12 subs.

Started almost all the Cup games then in all competitions. In the league 17 starts, 8 subs, 3 misses (28 games). V happy w/ team performance, more just curious of what mgmt attributes determine priority & lead to added fatigue on certain individual players.

8 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

The European Quarters & Two Very Important Mid Week Ties...

Results at 7pm.

Screenshot 2021-02-12 at 17.50.29.png

Screenshot 2021-02-12 at 17.50.35.png

Screenshot 2021-02-12 at 17.50.51.png

Screenshot 2021-02-12 at 17.51.44.png

Screenshot 2021-02-12 at 17.51.55.png

Bruce where did the 2nd leg go in the European Cup? I haven't been knocked out yet but then Sergio cunts are lining up to play the next round?