You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

GB News

Sugar Ape

Caught two minutes of this the other day. Was bonkers. 

Anne Diamond hosting with four other grifter bums I didn't recognise. They were talking about the weather.

"I imagine the BBC only say it's cold when snow falls on television centre."

"Ha yes, and then they blame climate change!"

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Don’t give the cunt air time or £1.5 million quid then. 

they are already framing it as some itv/left wing/woke conspiracy to stop him from winning.

why are these right wing fuck nuggets in a perpetual state of fume?

cant be good for their blood pressure.

13 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

they are already framing it as some itv/left wing/woke conspiracy to stop him from winning.

why are these right wing fuck nuggets in a perpetual state of fume?

cant be good for their blood pressure.

James O brien said that recently. Everything these people have wanted in the last 10 years they've got - Brexit, Johnson as PM, Truss as PM, and they're still angry.

4 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

James O brien said that recently. Everything these people have wanted in the last 10 years they've got - Brexit, Johnson as PM, Truss as PM, and they're still angry.

every other day its something else..they have cancelled christmas,dr who is too woke,climate change..no wonder they are constatntly purople.

56 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

every other day its something else..they have cancelled christmas,dr who is too woke,climate change..no wonder they are constatntly purople.

It must be hard work having to juggle defending the indefensible with making stuff up to make themselves angry 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As he’s being discussed in here, I thought I’d post the following sad (snigger!) news in here. 

Laurence Fox has lost his defamation case against the people he called “paedophiles” on Twitter, as well as his counterclaim for the same people calling him “racist.”

Does that mean that we can officially call him a racist loser now? 

• Upvote 1

They kind of sum up the modern right. There's no 'content' as such, no discussion about what you'd think were traditional right wing views.

For instance, if you held a gun to my head and told me to produce it, I'd have stuff like Michael Heseltine sat in an arm chair by a fire drinking cognac out of a miner's helmet and talking about why he thinks free markets are better than Marxism, or do an in-depth interview with William Bratton talking about how the best way to deal with criminals is with a night-stick up the arse. 

That's right wing content, right there. 

What you have instead is Ann Diamond hosting segments such as 'does veganism give you hollow bones'.

The right isn't even the right anymore, it's a bum's paradise - where talentless people go to earn a buck.  

• Upvote 2

Under cross-examination Fox suggested there were contexts in which the phrase “I hate black people” was not racist. He said: “If a man is just released from a Ugandan jail where he’s been gang-raped by several men and he walks out and he goes: ‘I hate black people’, it’s a sort of understandable response.”

from the guardian. This was part of his defence. It's brass eye level stuff but in the real world.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

The leader of the Conservative Party here, in the wake of the allegations against UNRWA, has proceeded to call them a "terrorist organization" and promised to cut our funding to it.

Knee-jerk reaction is always to the extreme, no nuance, no thought, just senseless destructive attack at every opportunity.

9 minutes ago, polymerpunkah said:

The leader of the Conservative Party here, in the wake of the allegations against UNRWA, has proceeded to call them a "terrorist organization" and promised to cut our funding to it.

Knee-jerk reaction is always to the extreme, no nuance, no thought, just senseless destructive attack at every opportunity.

Worry not, Keir will roll this decision back when he gets in surely......

"tumbleweed"

Just now, Creator Supreme said:

Worry not, Keir will roll this decision back when he gets in surely......

"tumbleweed"

Sorry, this is in Canada.

As it stands, our centrist Liberal government has "only" suspended funding temporarily.

The lesser of two evils, as always.

1 minute ago, polymerpunkah said:

As it stands, our centrist Liberal government has "only" suspended funding temporarily.

Apologies chief, thought you lived in the same festering turd as me, the UK.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, polymerpunkah said:

Which has me thinking about Overton windows, and our apparent inevitable slide to the right, and the role of the media and the internet in that slide....

38 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

They kind of sum up the modern right. There's no 'content' as such, no discussion about what you'd think were traditional right wing views.

For instance, if you held a gun to my head and told me to produce it, I'd have stuff like Michael Heseltine sat in an arm chair by a fire drinking cognac out of a miner's helmet and talking about why he thinks free markets are better than Marxism, or do an in-depth interview with William Bratton talking about how the best way to deal with criminals is with a night-stick up the arse. 

That's right wing content, right there. 

What you have instead is Ann Diamond hosting segments such as 'does veganism give you hollow bones'.

The right isn't even the right anymore, it's a bum's paradise - where talentless people go to earn a buck.  

Yep spot on. People who watch that are the type that will hear cunts like Dan Wootton or Neil Oliver explaining on how vaccinations work and viruses spread and go yep that's correct fuck these so called experts with their PHD's and years of experience in that specific field, I've been told the truth by a man who looks like he shits in his tent. 

Great news about Fox, the horrible cunt. 

9 minutes ago, polymerpunkah said:

Which has me thinking about Overton windows, and our apparent inevitable slide to the right, and the role of the media and the internet in that slide....

The Overton window in the UK has been boarded up.

2 hours ago, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:

As he’s being discussed in here, I thought I’d post the following sad (snigger!) news in here. 

Laurence Fox has lost his defamation case against the people he called “paedophiles” on Twitter, as well as his counterclaim for the same people calling him “racist.”

Does that mean that we can officially call him a racist loser now? 

IMG_20240129_183031.jpg

IMG_20240129_183057.jpg