You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

GB News

Sugar Ape

I honestly don't know if this is going to have the impact they think it will, I think there's a big difference between having a copy of the S*n on your dashboard with a pair of tits on show, and sitting down to actively watch this shite. Even the Talk Radio stuff is much more passive than actively watching this stuff. 

In fact, it could actually be a good thing in a sense. At the moment this bollocks is elsewhere anyway, on the likes of Sky News, masquerading as journalism, 'ooh let's have a look at tomorrow's papers', it's more subtle and it shapes the narrative for people who might otherwise be a bit more non political. This kind of shite turns the scalpel into a sledgehammer, and I don't think that's how the British brain works to be honest. I hope I'm right. 

Snippets of it on their Twitter account might have more of an immediate impact, I’m more concerned about that atm, but I think Fox has shown how much further it’s still possible for people here to be misled against their own interests on an industrial scale, sadly.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Dr Nowt said:

Snippets of it on their Twitter account might have more of an immediate impact, I’m more concerned about that atm, but I think Fox has shown how much further it’s still possible for people here to be misled against their own interests on an industrial scale, sadly.

Maybe, I don't know. The British are stubborn and they don't like being told what to think or do. You can certainly mislead the public but it's usually done with a greater degree of subtlety, programmes about benefits etc but non about tax dodgers, stuff about Corbyn and the IRA etc. 

I think that's why fascism has never taken hold here, even if people agree with it, they instinctively buck the idea of stuff being forced down their throats. 

Whats this? is it going to be an actual TV channel? or just a weekly programme or some shit? 

There are very few people I'd like to see fall into an industrial bone grinder but Dan Wotton would be at the front of that particular gangplank. Utter shit stain of a human being. The hounding of that Caroline Flack then having the cheek to openly mourn her and call her his friend after she topped herself sums up the depths these shower of ghouls operate in. Blow the bastard studio up 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Maybe, I don't know. The British are stubborn and they don't like being told what to think or do. You can certainly mislead the public but it's usually done with a greater degree of subtlety, programmes about benefits etc but non about tax dodgers, stuff about Corbyn and the IRA etc. 

I think that's why fascism has never taken hold here, even if people agree with it, they instinctively buck the idea of stuff being forced down their throats. 

Can just see it sowing yet more division, anger and resentment between different groups within society. Moral grandstanding and one-upmanship is now the national sport, especially online. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Dr Nowt said:

Can just see it sowing yet more division, anger and resentment between different groups within society. Moral grandstanding and one-upmanship is now the national sport, especially online. 

No it isn't. 

2 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Dan Wootton and Andrew Neil in one place? Where's Al Qaeda when you need them

Shitting themselves currently

D7rU7r7XYAAgzmB.jpg

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, sir roger said:

I can't see it taking off , Neil's programmes were pretty niche stuff on the BBC , on at non-peak times even when it was free so can't see many people paying for the privilege. Maybe Wootton will be put in stocks and a lucky winner each week gets to kick his head in.

Why would people be paying for it? It’ll be on free view, Sky and Virgin just like BBC News. Neil is just the chairman and will probably host some shows but it’s not going to be stuff like News night 24 hours a day. It’s a right wing rival to Sky News and the BBC. 

It’s set up to be a British Fox News and they’re already apparently ‘speaking’ to Hartley-Brewer, Nick Ferrari and Rachel Johnson about joining up. 

I’m with Nowt on this. I know people hate the BBC and Sky, often for good reason, and their reporting and some of the guests they have on but they do balance that out to some degree with left wing guests and what I suppose would be called centrists in addition to the likes of Farage and Oakeshott. 

This has got the potential to have the likes of Toby Young and Allison Pearson as the ‘moderate’ guests and even more extreme people arguing against them. 

I think people will lap this up tbh. They’ll have extreme programmes on how we stop being ‘invaded’ by migrants crossing the channel and what to do with Muslim grooming gangs and all kinds of shit. 

6F73B57B-5CAA-438A-A90A-5BB4DF072DD1.png

Imagine taking a massive cunt and injecting that cunt with optimised cunt juice to make him an even bigger cunt. They are dead-set on a divide in this country just like in the states. It's all to get mass support behind a catastrophic Brexit so they can remain on power regardless because they know shit is about to hit the fan big time. England has to be one of the worst non 3rd World countries to be on the planet right now.