You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Burnley (H) Premier League 11/7/20 - 15:00

Bjornebye

Dedication. Intensity. Nous. Gumption. Liveliness. Enterprise. Style.

I don't ask for much.

There have been a lot of slack performances since the restart, and they can only be partially explained away but the main job being done. One or two first-team regulars have looked some way off the pace, and they are the ones more than anybody else who need to treat the season like it's not yet over. There are still a couple of targets to try and achieve. Oh, and in case you're wondering, it's what Blackburn fans call Burnley fans. The racist banner-flying gammon brigade are called something else.

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke

Hope we stuff these ale house cunts, I have a weird hatred of that cunt Dyche. I can't believe his cloggers are 9th and sniffing around the EL spots. Every game you see them in they get outplayed but somehow sneak enough results to stay safe. That Tarkowski is a good defender mind. He got his 10th yellow card tonight but I think due to Covid break the rules on suspensions have all changed. 

I hate Burnley. Most of their supporters are inbred, racist cunts.

The only redeeming features I can think of are that I did once have a boss who supported them who was a decent guy, although very fat. 

Also, they hate Blackburn. I once went out with a girl from there who ended up cheating on me with a friend. They clearly knew something I didn’t.

I’ve only been to Turf Moor once. Did try another time, but the game was rained off about an hour before kick off as I was sat in the traffic jam, on the way to the ground, I’d been in for circa two days. The game I did get to was the one where Djimi Traore pirouetted the ball into his own net and Liverpool out of the FA Cup. 

Hopefully we win 10-0 and their supporters see the error of their ways. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Trumo said:

What does he have to do with Burnley? He is most associated with Blackpool as he spent his entire playing career there.

You’re right. Mixed up my Blackpool’s and my Burnley’s. All the more reason to hate Burnley. 

Edited the original post.