Quantcast
Stealing a living X - Page 2 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Lee909

Stealing a living X

Is this turning into a ‘Shit signings’ XI?

There’s a fair few I agree with - players who piss(ed) their talent down the toilet for the most part - but some of them are just crap signings whose moves didn’t work out. Don’t get me wrong, I didn’t want Benteke and I was glad when we got rid, but his time at Anfield wasn’t the same as Joe Cole who by his own admission just didn’t want to be here from Day One. On that basis, surely Michael Owen at Newcastle (“How dare you boo me! I’ve worked so hard... to get fit for the World Cup.”) stole a living far more than Benteke did from us. 

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Fred deserves to be in this side as well. Fuck me he is really bad. 

No chance he gets in ahead of Drinkwater -- the guy has played a half a dozen games in two years and he is on 100k a week.

45 minutes ago, Ron B said:

Is this turning into a ‘Shit signings’ XI?

There’s a fair few I agree with - players who piss(ed) their talent down the toilet for the most part - but some of them are just crap signings whose moves didn’t work out. Don’t get me wrong, I didn’t want Benteke and I was glad when we got rid, but his time at Anfield wasn’t the same as Joe Cole who by his own admission just didn’t want to be here from Day One. On that basis, surely Michael Owen at Newcastle (“How dare you boo me! I’ve worked so hard... to get fit for the World Cup.”) stole a living far more than Benteke did from us. 

Who said its Benteke for us

It's more the player Villa spent 30ml on and are paying 125 grand a week. 

16 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Who said its Benteke for us

It's more the player Villa spent 30ml on and are paying 125 grand a week. 

Eh? Benteke was decent for Villa, scored loads for them. Do you mean Palace? 

6 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Eh? Benteke was decent for Villa, scored loads for them. Do you mean Palace? 

Yes

High as fuck on title fume

• Upvote 1

I love the fact that the title is "Stealing A Living X" - because one of the XI is such a wage thief he couldn't even be arsed showing up for this.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I love the fact that the title is "Stealing A Living X" - because one of the XI is such a wage thief he couldn't even be arsed showing up for this.

Haha

Hadn't noticed that 

4 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Joe Cole was red carded as he got off the bus before the match.