You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Keir Starmer

rb14

38 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Didn’t she get called out for being a fraud?

Those like her, are all self proclaimed political commentators/analysts. When reality they are all chancers. 

Yeah, she’s not a journalist or anything, just a grifter with a Twitter handle. Spewing nonsense. The sorts of stuff you see get parroted on here sometimes, usually parroted by others first. 

20 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Yeah, she’s not a journalist or anything, just a grifter with a Twitter handle. Spewing nonsense. The sorts of stuff you see get parroted on here sometimes, usually parroted by others first. 

Often by you....

Just now, Bjornebye said:

I was half joking mate but don't go making out like everyone else is a parrot and you're always spot on. 

I’m not making out as if everyone else is a parrot, I’m saying there’s some on here that copy it practically verbatim then pass it off as their view. At least some, like Gnasher, don’t even put that much effort in now and just post the tweet in place of their own opinion. Though I am actually quite often spot on; avoiding topics you know nothing about (for me, that’s most things) instead of having an opinion on every *clap* fucking *clap* thing has that benefit. 

For example, you’ll notice that my lack of saying anything of note on the medical side of the pandemic. You’ll see that I didn’t become an overnight expert. Why? I know fuck all about any of that, I didn’t spend years getting a doctorate in those subjects, and I don’t have years of professional experience in those areas, so I didn’t comment much outside of questions. It didn’t stop a few, very loud, very silly twunts screaming through all the threads. Just in the same way it doesn’t stop some going through political threads dribbling all over the place with stuff that I read elsewhere or in a linked tweet earlier on. 

Me criticising that isn’t placing myself as the fount of all knowledge on everything, I’m not and stay away from pretending I am, it’s criticising those few on here that ‘sometimes’ do it. Anyway, where is TK? 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I’m not making out as if everyone else is a parrot, I’m saying there’s some on here that copy it practically verbatim then pass it off as their view. At least some, like Gnasher, don’t even put that much effort in now and just post the tweet in place of their own opinion. Though I am actually quite often spot on; avoiding topics you know nothing about (for me, that’s most things) instead of having an opinion on every *clap* fucking *clap* thing has that benefit. 

For example, you’ll notice that my lack of saying anything of note on the medical side of the pandemic. You’ll see that I didn’t become an overnight expert. Why? I know fuck all about any of that, I didn’t spend years getting a doctorate in those subjects, and I don’t have years of professional experience in those areas, so I didn’t comment much outside of questions. It didn’t stop a few, very loud, very silly twunts screaming through all the threads. Just in the same way it doesn’t stop some going through political threads dribbling all over the place with stuff that I read elsewhere or in a linked tweet earlier on. 

Me criticising that isn’t placing myself as the fount of all knowledge on everything, I’m not and stay away from pretending I am, it’s criticising those few on here that ‘sometimes’ do it. Anyway, where is TK? 

Glad we cleared that up Dr. 

2 hours ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Bollocks. The conversation was on Dan Hodges (whos a very well paid columist for the mail) talking nonsense about Starmer and you drew comparisons with someone from the left (suprise suprise) who no cunt has heard of never mind parroted because she doesn't share your strange little obsession with Keir Starmer.

As for her asking for money, A, I'd think giving is not compulsory and B; she possibly needs to ask because she is not as wealthy and privileged as Dan fucking Hodges.

Edit; just had a look at her twitter page; this is a very recent post. Anyone annoyed by this?

1 minute ago, Gnasher said:

Bollocks. The conversation was on Dan Hodges (whos a very well paid columist for the mail) talking nonsense about Starmer and you drew comparisons with someone from the left (suprise suprise) who no cunt has heard of never mind parroted because she doesn't share your strange little obsession with Keir Starmer.

As for her asking for money, A, I'd think giving is not compulsory and B; she possibly needs to ask because she is not as wealthy and privileged as Dan fucking Hodges.

Interesting defence of somebody you’ve never heard of. Just like when I mentioned her before and it set you off, calling me right wing. Again. Are you a donator? 

Just now, Gnasher said:

I'd never heard of her. I've heard of Dan Hodges, unfortunately.

I'd never really heard of her until a few years ago, when right-wing weirdos (rather than arguing with the substance of what she was tweeting or even pointing out, as NV says, that she's a re-tweeter who doesn't even claim to be a journalist) bizarrely started pretending that she was just a front for her husband - presumably because re-tweeting is too strenuous for her feeble lady-brain.

2 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I'd never really heard of her until a few years ago, when right-wing weirdos (rather than arguing with the substance of what she was tweeting or even pointing out, as NV says, that she's a re-tweeter who doesn't even claim to be a journalist) bizarrely started pretending that she was just a front for her husband - presumably because re-tweeting is too strenuous for her feeble lady-brain.

I’d missed all that. If some guy was going to make a parody account ‘Rachael *from* Swindon’ would have been perfect though. 

Just now, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I honestly don't know Angry. I just went on her twitter page and it seemed OKish, a lot of campaigning type stuff like the tweet about the governments treatment of the disabled, followed by some rubbish about Starmer or Keith as she childishly calls him. I can only guess why someone would get annoyed over it tbh.

9 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Interesting defence of somebody you’ve never heard of. Just like when I mentioned her before and it set you off, calling me right wing. Again. Are you a donator? 

No but now you've brought her to my attention I might retweet some of the random shit she posts about your Guru just for the sake off it.

Just now, Gnasher said:

No but now you've brought her to my attention I might retweet some of the random shit she posts about your Guru just for the sake off it.

You’ve posted directly under posts about her more than once, the idea you’ve never heard of her is hilarious. You’re her target audience, so I’m sure she’ll be thankful for another one to add to her tens of thousands of people who have never heard of her. 

1 minute ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

You’ve posted directly under posts about her more than once, the idea you’ve never heard of her is hilarious. You’re her target audience, so I’m sure she’ll be thankful for another one to add to her tens of thousands of people who have never heard of her. 

Why would I deny hearing of her? She's obviously left wing hence your fume. 

3 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Why would I deny hearing of her? She's obviously left wing hence your fume. 

Yeah, that’s why. Because I’m a right winger, right? I’ve no idea why you’re pretending you don’t know her, having replied to posts on here about her, but it doesn’t really matter; she’s a grifter and has been called out on here as such before Starmer was ever my ‘guru’. 

1 minute ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Yeah, that’s why. Because I’m a right winger, right? I’ve no idea why you’re pretending you don’t know her, having replied to posts on here about her, but it doesn’t really matter; she’s a grifter and has been called out on here as such before Starmer was ever my ‘guru’. 

I've just looked at her feed and see little reason to even discuss her. Some fair links but the rest is a mishmash.