You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I expect experts in the field of viruses, medicines, vaccines are quite introvert and not expert speakers (look at Chris Whitty) and going on to something like Joe Rogan who is an expert speaker/broadcaster and have him shout over you and ask questions that he knows fuck all about himself probably isn’t that appealing to them. 

10 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

What’s your opinion on what he says about those on the other side of the argument of Malone and his mate, that he’s had on the podcast during the pandemic? 

His Neil Young story was shit. 

He comes cross relatively sincere in this video but he admits he needs to research topics more. I don't believe that he hasn't tried to court controversy, he knows full well the controversial aspect has increased his audience and made him a lot more money. Let's see what happens when/if he does get people/experts with opposing views to his usual guests. Who knows, Rogan might see sense. 

The Neil Young story was seriously shit, not even worth spinning that dit. I've got a better one. He headlined the sunday at the IOW festival years back and I ended up shagging some bird back in my tent half way through his gig and randomly could hear him  "Keep On Rockin' In The Free World" it made me feel all peace love and woodstock. 

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

What did you get out of it then? 

That there are ongoing clinical trials of Ivermectin that are promising, and also possibly conflicting interests/opinions on WHO about Ivermectin. However it doesn’t really give a full context as it’s only short.

What did you get out of it? 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

Measles vaccinations are down, this was always the consequence of these fucking idiots being given airtime.  

What fucking idiots? Vaccine rates dropped since lockdowns and restrictions were first put into place and haven't recovered properly since have they? Or did Joe Rogan get in a time machine to 2020 at some point and start spreading his evil influence earlier than we thought?