Quantcast
Happy Christmas to all of you - Page 2 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Pistonbroke

Happy Christmas to all of you

I'm a bit drunk but having the best Christmas ever.

Cooked a ham and half eaten it.

GF, you should be proud of yourselves, you're good people. Be nice to each other, for once. 

• Upvote 8

16 minutes ago, scudger99 said:

Merry Christmas clarts !

Indulge yourselves, have fun and be at peace.

And may Santa bring you what you really want.

Si back? Yes Santa 

Happy Christmas everyone, hope all your wishes come true. Mine is for Johnson to get food poisoning and shit the bed, so fingers crossed Santa can make that come true.

• Upvote 1

Who else is at work? Lee, Champ, Colin? I am supposed to be back in tonight but managed a shift swap so get the evening off

• Upvote 2

I'm having a weird Christmas, going to the in laws in France. My arl fella was in hospital the week leading up to it, he recovered and insisted I went.  I did. Just spoke to me ma this morning and my 93 year old nan had to have an emergency op last night and is in recovery. Top that off with the weird french traditions and it couldn't feel less like Christmas today.  The only saving grace is KidD having the time of her life and there's loads of cheese. Ho ho ho. 

• Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, A Red said:

Merry Christmas. Still no sign of the bin men 

Don't even go there. Every fucking bin out the back is overflowing 

Merry crimbo all.

I don't really like it now that I'm turning into a miserable old cunt, but someone got me bailey's chocolates so that was cool. I also asked Alexa to play Atari Teenage Riot in the front room after opening some presents, and my brother quickly told her to stop, but she didn't hear him properly and said something then carried on playing the song. It was proper banging techno as well, had tears forming in my eyes from laughing. So even if most of the rest of it sucks have at least had a good laugh at that.

• Upvote 1