Quantcast
City (H) Premier League - 10/11/19 - 16:30 - Page 38 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

City (H) Premier League - 10/11/19 - 16:30

Recommended Posts

Reckon Pep was back on the Nandrelone today. 

 

 

Shearer talking shite

Unnatural position. He fucking stops, how's he going to keep his hands by his side. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MOTD2...Shearer talking bollocks, if it hits Silvas hand then how can it be a penalty to them you fucking divvy. It would have been a free kick to us before TAA's handball. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lee909 said:

Shearer having to correct himself

 

What do you want from the perfect milf, midfielder

 

Dirty git

Thought that was funny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pistonbroke said:

MOTD2...Shearer talking bollocks, if it hits Silvas hand then how can it be a penalty to them you fucking divvy. It would have been a free kick to us before TAA's handball. 

They were saying PGML of whatever the fuck said hitting Silva's hand does not count due to it being a seperate thing and not leading to the goal or some shit.

 

To be fair to the twat he said it was a handball from Silva.

 

Mind boggling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, J-V said:

They were saying PGML of whatever the fuck said hitting Silva's hand does not count due to it being a seperate thing ad not leading to the goal or some shit.

 

Mind boggling.

Don't worry it will all change again next week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, J-V said:

They were saying PGML of whatever the fuck said hitting Silva's hand does not count due to it being a seperate thing and not leading to the goal or some shit.

 

To be fair to the twat he said it was a handball from Silva.

 

Mind boggling.

 

That PGNL are only saying that due to us going up the other end and scoring, hence why they didn't cancel the goal and give them a penalty. Yet if they had scored it would have been deemed a handball from Silva and the goal chalked off. What a load of bollocks. Like MR says, probably change again next week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, J-V said:

They were saying PGML of whatever the fuck said hitting Silva's hand does not count due to it being a seperate thing and not leading to the goal or some shit.

 

To be fair to the twat he said it was a handball from Silva.

 

Mind boggling.

I heard that too, if that's the case why didn't VAR give the penalty? Absolute shithousery from the PGMOL to say that, effectively throwing the officials, including the VAR official under the bus!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Creator Supreme said:

I heard that too, if that's the case why didn't VAR give the penalty? Absolute shithousery from the PGMOL to say that, effectively throwing the officials, including the VAR official under the bus!

Yeah mindbogglingly shit that. Shearer the helmet nodding sagely in response to it as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I get the feeling that they'll just bang on about it all week in the hope it will influence future VAR decisions. 

 

Gonna switch MOTD2 off, the cunts are spending more time on the Mancs v Brighton game than ours v City in an effort to make the mancs look good by showing fucking every good thing the Mancs did. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

 

That PGNL are only saying that due to us going up the other end and scoring, hence why they didn't cancel the goal and give them a penalty. Yet if they had scored it would have been deemed a handball from Silva and the goal chalked off. What a load of bollocks. Like MR says, probably change again next week. 

Nah they didn’t say that according to whoever does MOTD.  Basically as Silva’s handball did not lead to a City goal and was not intentional the pen should have stood.

 

Absolute  shit,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

 

That PGNL are only saying that due to us going up the other end and scoring, hence why they didn't cancel the goal and give them a penalty. Yet if they had scored it would have been deemed a handball from Silva and the goal chalked off. What a load of bollocks. Like MR says, probably change again next week. 

As a wild guess could the  PGNL be making it up as they go along  ?  As I read their ruling had they scored it would have been ruled out but if they didn't score (as happened ) then they were entitled to a pen but as we went down the field and scored they can't have that pen and our goal stands . What could be more straightforward 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, J-V said:

Fuck me listen to this bullshit on MOTD.  How could they take Silva's hand ball out of it if it went that height and direction because it hit the cunts hand.

That’s where the people who say “it’s not var, it’s the way we are using var” have their point.

 

its not that it wasn’t a possible handball by Silva, it’s that his handball can’t be reviewed unless it leads directly to a goal. As it didn’t then VAR doesn’t care about his handball.

 

question is - and we have no idea - whether the ref himself didn’t give the handball because he thought it was handball by Silva. Though I guess he didn’t wave advantage to us so I guess he didn’t.

 

With all that nonsense said, it then probably ‘should’ be given, but anyone making an argument that it makes sense to say “by ignoring the first handball the second handball should be given” is clearly mentally ill.

 

fuck VAR, fuck City and fuck Pep.

 

i expected to hear a load of shit from Shearer but I thought that was a pretty positive and balanced assessment overall from them all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, suzy said:

I don’t want to claim the credit but I’m wearing my red jumper I wore to the Leicester game!!

You know the drill.

You MUST wear this every game from now on.......... until it doesn't work anymore.

And do NOT wash. 

 

Also saw Pistobroke said the same thing.... like minds and all......

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, J-V said:

Nah they didn’t say that according to whoever does MOTD.  Basically as Silva’s handball did not lead to a City goal and was not intentional the pen should have stood.

 

Absolute  shit,

 

4 minutes ago, magicrat said:

As a wild guess could the  PGNL be making it up as they go along  ?  As I read their ruling had they scored it would have been ruled out but if they didn't score (as happened ) then they were entitled to a pen but as we went down the field and scored they can't have that pen and our goal stands . What could be more straightforward 

 

Yep, straightforward as fuck. 

It would seem that incompetence stretches way beyond the officials on the pitch. Gives the so called experts on Sky/BBC etc something to discuss all week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RedSand said:

You know the drill.

You MUST wear this every game from now on..........until it doesn't work anymore.

 

I was drinking coffee during today's game. Fuck me, no more alcohol during a game until it doesn't work anymore. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, magicrat said:

As a wild guess could the  PGNL be making it up as they go along  ?  As I read their ruling had they scored it would have been ruled out but if they didn't score (as happened ) then they were entitled to a pen but as we went down the field and scored they can't have that pen and our goal stands . What could be more straightforward 

Yet again the clowns who are making the rules and who sadly control the system brought in to improve decision making have managed to just create more confusion leading to more controversy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×