Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 510 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

Pochettino has to pay back £12.5m if he takes a job before the summer. He may as well hang on. A job in Spain or Italy might come up that is far easier.

Man Utd only with the FA Cup and the Europa League to play for.

1 minute ago, TheDrowningMan said:

They're at home against Norwich on Saturday, and that one surely has to be do or die. I fear Norwich have shown enough fight of late to suggest they'll get a result.

I like Norwich. I like Daniel Farke. But they must sacrifice themselves for the greater good.

8 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

They're at home against Norwich on Saturday, and that one surely has to be do or die. I fear Norwich have shown enough fight of late to suggest they'll get a result.

Adam Idah hat trick. Get him in your fantasy football team.

6 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Pochettino has to pay back £12.5m if he takes a job before the summer. He may as well hang on. A job in Spain or Italy might come up that is far easier.

Maybe that’s why reports were doing the rounds last month that Crackle is safe until May regardless of what happens this season. With that said, if things got too desperate I could see United compensating him to that amount.

6 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

If Rashford clatters Fernandinho resulting in a 2 month absence I'll send him half a tin of quality street. 

With the strawberry ones that no fucker likes in them 

Just now, Marko121 said:

With the strawberry ones that no fucker likes in them 

Those and the orange ones is what the missus leaves me.