Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 289 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

1 minute ago, magicrat said:

I don't understand what the fuck he does. He can't even pass the ball which is a bit of drawback for midfielder .

Utd must have let Stevie Wonder scout him. 

I don’t know, but I recall there were calls for us to sign him... City were after him too. 

18 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Early days,  they'll probably drop like a stone and get relegated next year. 

It’s not hard to imagine them spending the last six weeks of the season trying to avoid qualifying for Europe, which would cripple them for next year.

5 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

Fred is hilariously out of his depth. The brazilian Ali Dia.

Shows how fragile scouting is. He was one of those players every big club seemed to have an eye on. For what reason now, it's hard to say. He can't do much more than pass it sideways. 

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

Only sad part of this is that Pochetino will be their manager next week

Oh God, please no...

Pochettino looked like he needed a very long break after the Champions League final and has only got more stressed out since. Not sure he'd be the best option for the Mancs right now, especially given their best players don't particularly like training hard.

Obviously money talks but Pochettino will have his pick of jobs come May and this United job is one of the most difficult jobs in world football at the moment.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Elite said:

Obviously money talks but Pochettino will have his pick of jobs come May and this United job is one of the most difficult jobs in world football at the moment.

He looks like the type who would believe he’s the man to do it. 

3 minutes ago, Elite said:

I think he's pretty much a shoe in . Blank chequebook and respected enough to attract players, 

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Here comes goal machine, Raggety, to save the day.

Poor cunt spent all summer practising a new celebration dance for fuck all.

1 minute ago, moof said:

Fuck sake Ole you fun spoiling bastard

Sent sprawling when he lost the ball for the goal will be a fond memory ( need a gif of that ).

A tiny part of me feels sorry for Jones. He gives it his all but he's just shit and getting hooked at HT for being shit reinforces how shit he is.