Quantcast
Jurgen Norbert Klopp - Page 11 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Carvalho Diablo

Jurgen Norbert Klopp

1 hour ago, Grinch said:

Best signing we could have made

Weird that he has committed to be at this club for almost a whole decade under these terrible, cheapskate owners.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, rubble-rouser said:

Written for the Telegraph

That’s a fair challenge.

19 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I stayed up until about 5am watching hell unfold. Woke up about half an hour ago. Looked at my phone and had a message off our very own TJ Hooker. "Have you heard about Klopp pal?" My heart stopped. You bastard TJ. 

Fucking get in. Great news after last night. Klopp, you aren't going anywhere lad.....

giphy.gif

Love you too pal 

We need a better song for him!

That 'life is life' effort is just a chant...and everyone gets it wrong to my annoyance. 

We need a proper song like the Sadio - Voulez Vous thing.

We've obviously been nervous that Everton are still looking for a manager so with had to slap a new contract on the table to fend them off or at the very least it's gonna cost them a huge sum to prise him away.

Good work.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, suzy said:

Baldy Pep’s just been asked about Jurgen’s contract extension - he looked a bit miserable I thought!

It's also come out that Pep can leave this summer if he wants. He doesn't want the smoke!

With Gerrard and Klopp both signing extensions till 2024, I've seen quite a few people put two and two together and come to the conclusion Gerrard will be Klopp's successor. But I wouldn't put it past Klopp extending his contract further still in the future. Because it's clear as day to me Klopp has caught the bug, he's fallen in love with Liverpool Football Club and I think he's going to find it very hard to leave.
Modify message