You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Celtic Fan Dead?

Bjornebye

Apparently one of the Celtic fans stabbed yesterday has died in hospital. Fucking grim news. Some absolute fucking dickheads on both sides. Just seen r*ngers fans on Twitter claiming Scott Brown for inciting trouble by celebrating in-front of the r*ngers support. Over a game of fucking football. Absolutely tragic. 

EDIT: Looks like the evening news has still got him as fighting for his life yet have tweeted that he has died. Not sure what to think now. Either way stabbing people is a cunts trick. Sounds like there was trouble all over the place after the game yesterday. More so than there usually is. 

53 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Just seen r*ngers fans on Twitter claiming Scott Brown for inciting trouble by celebrating in-front of the r*ngers support. Over a game of fucking football. Absolutely tragic. 

This has to be self-parody, surely?

1 hour ago, Pidge said:

Not a surprise the way both sides were at it during the match.  I'm sure the goading at full time didn't help matters, but neither did the players who reacted violently.

Sorry Pidge but how can that in anyway influence a load of maniacs who have left their houses with knives? 

Stig, you are part of the problem. Your love for Celtic is fuelled by your hatred for and bigotry against Rangers, you need Rangers. 

Lifted from the Celtic appreciation thread - Exhibit A

It means the world to those who it means the world too. If it doesn't mean the world to you then don't worry. I was brought up on Celtic. Seen some horrible scenes and witnessed some amazing times. I'm a Liverpool lad and a Liverpool fanatic. I still love Celtic. I never won't. It means the world to me. Celtic mean the world to me. Watching them cunts in London marching yesterday especially with the orange flute bands reminds me of every single one of them horrible racist vicious ugly cunts. I hope Celtic go for the fucking jugular. 

image.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Could happen in any city, any Derby, any match sadly. The world is full of Fucktrumpets 

i wish wish someone would sort out the fella shouting Stop Brexit outside the House of Commons every fucking morning!

9 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Sorry Pidge but how can that in anyway influence a load of maniacs who have left their houses with knives? 

Huh? Maniacs are just about the easiest people to influence. Plenty of idiots ready to lose their shit over a football match without having players go out of their way to frustrate and wind them up.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, A Red said:

Stig, you are part of the problem. Your love for Celtic is fuelled by your hatred for and bigotry against Rangers, you need Rangers. 

Lifted from the Celtic appreciation thread - Exhibit A

It means the world to those who it means the world too. If it doesn't mean the world to you then don't worry. I was brought up on Celtic. Seen some horrible scenes and witnessed some amazing times. I'm a Liverpool lad and a Liverpool fanatic. I still love Celtic. I never won't. It means the world to me. Celtic mean the world to me. Watching them cunts in London marching yesterday especially with the orange flute bands reminds me of every single one of them horrible racist vicious ugly cunts. I hope Celtic go for the fucking jugular. 

image.gif

I have my reasons to hate them and bigotry isn't it. I stood back as a young kid helpless and watched a gang of them boot my dads head in at Glasgow Central station just because we had green and white scarves on. To suggest I am part of a problem that resulted in 3 fellas getting stabbed is a dickhead of a thing to say. You wouldn't catch me throw a melted ice pop at another fan of any club just because of their colours. Even them lot. 

All clubs have dickheads of course but they have a far bigger dickhead to normal fan ratio. They cause murder everywhere they go. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Let’s just say your perspective on the Old Firm rivalry and its importance to your life doesn’t exactly come across as healthy.

Thats fair enough but I'm not leaving the house with a knife on me. I'm screaming at a football pitch praying for a goal. thats about the height of it. I'm not a violent hooligan. And you bloody well know that mate. 

6 hours ago, Thoth said:

Could happen in any city, any Derby, any match sadly. The world is full of Fucktrumpets 

i wish wish someone would sort out the fella shouting Stop Brexit outside the House of Commons every fucking morning!

I've seen knives out after the match on our derby, their lot like, but I've no doubt we've got fans who'd do the same. It does seem another level up there, in terms of there are more dickheads on both sides, especially around this game. 

44 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Thats fair enough but I'm not leaving the house with a knife on me. I'm screaming at a football pitch praying for a goal. thats about the height of it. I'm not a violent hooligan. And you bloody well know that mate. 

You’ve switched what I was commenting on there, Damien. I’ve insinuated nothing about you being a hooligan.

You criticised Rangers’ fans complaining about goading despite it ‘only’ being a game of football. Your output on here over many years about this rivalry, most of it unsolicited and filled with obvious hatred, makes that remark more than a bit rich.

Thats what my reply was about mate.

14 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

You’ve switched what I was commenting on there, Damien. I’ve insinuated nothing about you being a hooligan.

You criticised Rangers’ fans complaining about goading despite it ‘only’ being a game of football. Your output on here over many years about this rivalry, most of it unsolicited and filled with obvious hatred, makes that remark more than a bit rich.

Thats what my reply was about mate.

My point was about people blaming Scott Brown for people being stabbed afterwards. 

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

My point was about people blaming Scott Brown for people being stabbed afterwards. 

It’s comfortably the most poisonous match in Britain. 

Do you think it was wise of him to treat it like another game? 

This shit doesn’t happen in a vacuum, does it?

1 minute ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

It’s comfortably the most poisonous match in Britain. 

Do you think it was wise of him to treat it like another game? 

This shit doesn’t happen in a vacuum, does it?

Celebrations like that happen in most old firm games on both sides. They are all on a wind-up. Ive no issue with the passion shown without lines being over-stepped. Those lines being violence and stabbings. 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Celebrations like that happen in most old firm games on both sides. They are all on a wind-up. Ive no issue with the passion shown without lines being over-stepped. Those lines being violence and stabbings. 

We’ve reached the Celtic good R*ngers bad balanced conclusion this thread demanded, so I’ll leave you to it.

While admitting Celtic where always my second team but not caring too much about it nowadays. Have Celtic fans caused the type of bother Rangers have done in recent times,eg the Cup Winners Cup final and so on? I'm not taking sides,I am just a bit curious thats all. Was there murder after the Celtic v Porto UEFA cup final?