Quantcast
Wolves (A) 21/12. - Page 2 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Wolves (A) 21/12.

Bindippers? Diving experts? Funny that fella complaining about the lack of "famous atmosphere". That's cos we were playing Wolves you fucking gimp. I like that he confirms this with a "City fan" - after all, he would know about shit atmospheres.

If some team is going to be our first loss, it'll be someone shit like Huddersfield or Fulham. Wolves are doing alright this season and therefore we should have any issue putting 5 away against them. It's the relegation fodder that score worldies against us, nobody else. 

13 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

They've been weirdly good against the top teams. Against City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs, United, they've only lost once, 3-2 to Spurs. 

This will probably be one of the tougher games of the season. 

Does not compute.

As someone with a surname only one letter different from their stadium, growing up in the Black Country, it has been assumed I’m a wolves fan many many times, which always irritated me as a kid, and drive me to dislike them.

of all the midlands sides, my softest spot is held for the baggies - mainly because we used to twat them a lot - but I’ve grown to quite like Wolves as I’ve aged, too.

im glad they’re doing well, but I’d very much like them to let us have our way with them on Friday.

and I think we will. 

This will be a really tough game. They have quality all over the park and Doherty is a right handful. It will be a messy affair but we might just do enough. I hope it isn't raining too hard and that the fans enjoy a hot beverage.

We're fuckin shite.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Doherty is very good alright. I like their team and how they play. Was in a bar in Spain watching them play the Mancs and ended up talking with a Wolves fan who was saying how United could do with about half their team. He was right too. I don't mind Wolves. A club with a proper old school tradition with some legendary players.

Will be a tough night but if we come through the next four games with three wins and a draw, i think that's a brilliant haul from a horribly awkward run of games. 

• Upvote 1

On 12/17/2018 at 12:09 PM, Hades said:

Love the tribalism from small English teams. Nice to get that in this day and age.

I love the way Burnley fans still sing about Blackburn. You ought to stay loyal to your true rivals. 

7 hours ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

As someone with a surname only one letter different from their stadium, growing up in the Black Country, it has been assumed I’m a wolves fan many many times, which always irritated me as a kid, and drive me to dislike them.

Blown my mind this. I always assumed your surname was Spunkmouse. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheBitch said:

Blown my mind this. I always assumed your surname was Spunkmouse. 

I was wondering when Wolves changed the name of their stadium to the "Spunk 'ouse"

Their fans certainly seem confident. Not just of beating us but quite a few seem to think we are in for an absolute hiding. 

38 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Wolverhampton that utopia of full employment that looks like the French Riviera. 

I automatically read any sentence with the word utopia in hodgsons voice. 

It almost put me in a bad mood, but the word Riviera in hodgsons voice redeemed it at the end. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Their fans certainly seem confident. Not just of beating us but quite a few seem to think we are in for an absolute hiding. 

I don’t think too many of them are capable of understanding the goals for and against column in the league table.